#6: Unexpected Guests in Switzerland

The plane took off Tokyo/Bey City (whatever u prefer).
The noisy team of now adults BladeBreakers was sitting in silence. No one dared to make a sound. Dizzi, the noisy outspoken laptop 💻 not ON today. Tyson fiddled with his Shirt buttons. Max was calm on the outside but on the inside he was all jittery. Kenny - no one would have noticed the man had he not been mentioned for he was still and silent as if he didn't exist. Surprisingly Ray was really calm. He smiled 😊 like he had not done for past 4 years. Kai - his face was just the same. The way it always was before he was to face a competition. But his eyes. One peep in his crimson eyes and one could know he was close to a stroke ❤. His neck was sweating 💦 profusely.... And he looked stern as ever. A couple of good hours of relaxation was all he needed.

About half an hour later the Air Hostess arrived.
She roamed about asking for juice and stuff. After ordering whatever they wanted the team motioned the Air Hostess to leave.
Smiling to himself honestly after a long time Kai switched on the TV on the front seat.

The main headlines 📰 were done and the local lines were going on.

There was a picture of an airport. It looked like someone famous as the BladeBreakers themselves was there.

Mr. Tala Ivanov leaves the plane for 'The 30th International Artists Meet' at Switzerland. The artist is like an extra decoration and highlight for also being one of the best Bey Bladers in the last decade.
Viewers be ready for a wonderful exhibition because the meet will be joined by another great artist and Bey Blader of the last decade Mr. Oliver Polanski who will be joining us by this evening.
Also this year's meet will be gorgeous and absolutely fantastic since this year a diva with an angelic body who also happens to be a Model, Singer, Dancer, Stunts Girl and Biker Lola Evans will be joining us a day after her first movie's release.

Kai smile grew. He had an invitation mail from Tala to join him in this big event. He had a pass 🎫 which was to be Hilary's earlier but since she had left maybe ___ would like to join them. Something for a make up?
Good! He was always perfect with his timing and wit and it just reaffirmed the fact. And even if something was to go wrong he would have about 2 weeks to settle things for the meet was 2 weeks away.

With You

You turned to Sasha, Eric, Rudy, Liam, Zane, Jody, Joanna, Natalie and Sam grinning like madman.

"Guess what?" You asked.
"What?" The 16 year old triplets Jody, Joanna and Rudy asked repeating you as a way to tease.
"Hmph, make fun and I won't tell." You made a pout and jerked your head away.
"I know, I know aunt Lola." Sam the 6 year old yelled. He made a rare visit to your house but whenever he did it was entertaining.
"What baby?" You asked mentally preparing for anything that he would throw at you.
"Your film 🎦 is a fl... Hit." He bit his tongue and changed his word once Natalie and Zane gave snake eyes to their son.
"Uh... Thanks Sammy but that's obvious isn't it? I was telling that I'm nominated for the Most Popular and Active Artist of the year for the International Artists Meet." You were proud of yourself for once in all the long years of distancing yourself from the past.
"OMFG Lola!!! That's such a prestigious event!!!" Sasha enveloped you in a big hug to be immediately joined by the triplets, Liam, Eric, Zane, and Natalie with Sam clutching to her legs.
"I... I can't breathe." You laughed merrily.

"C'mon leave her guys. You don't want to kill Sandra before Brian finds her?" Liam joked about the film in which you were the lead female protagonist while Liam was your hero as Brian.

"Shut up Brian, you are making Taylor [Eric] and Sean [Zane] jealous, since they couldn't get me: the great Sandra." You giggled.

"Really? Cuz I got Zane aka Sean right on the path." Natalie brought you back to real life from reel life.

"Well whatever, did you see the list of other guests coming to the event?" Jody asked pointing to the Tab in Joanna's hand.

"Not really... Lemme see."
Your dark black orbs (lens) scanned the paper and you were a little surprised to see a couple of familiar names.
Mr. Tala Daniel Ivanov
Mr. Oliver Joe Polanski
If they were going to be there, there was a good chance The Majestics would be present too... Maybe the BladeBreakers from Tala's side too. You reminded yourself to stay away from them.
You furrowed your eyebrows together when Rudy interrupted.

"Everything okay Lea?" You bit your lower lip and nodded.

With the popularity you had gained in the years they must have seen your pics... There was now at they would have recognized you but... There was still a little chance if they saw you in person.
Your height was something and complexion was something you had not been able to really change. You were a little more tanned and more curvy but that was all. You were not your skinny self now. Your hair were dyed in neon 🎨 colors. You dyed them as soon as the shooting for the movie was done... And even int he movie you had a punk girl role so most of the time your hair fringes and bangs were shiny pink, teal green and something of the same type.

"You sure you are okay?" Joanna's voice dragged you back to your room.

"Yeah yeah..." Perhaps this meet was gonna be exciting.