#5: New Life of Johnny and Tala

Wait for lyrics to start

In the years with the Majestics

"Hey Oliver?" Robert called from living room.

"Yes?"

"Is it ready?" he asked.

"Yup... i'm coming in a minute." smiling slightly the green haired French presented his wonderful creation. "Uh... where are Enrique and Johnny?" he asked scanning the room.

"Playing table🎾 out." Quickly walking out both the friends saw a redhead and a blond playing.

"Hey c'mon in... i got the lunch ready." he announced.

Normally on such an announcement both of them would have ran in like mad teens at once but it was not normal day so no. Only the blond made any sign to eat the wonderfully prepared lunch. Johnny stalked angrily in the mansion and in his room.

"Jonathan. Come back." Robert's stern voice made no effect on the Scot.

"Uh... I'll get him... 'kay?" Oliver's polite offer was immediately accepted and he ran in to catch up with him.

"Uh hey... hey Johnny stop." panting slowly he pulled the man back.

"Tantum me solum relinquatis!!!" [*Just leave me alone!!!]

shit! Oliver thought. That was one of the biggest problems with the Scot. You would never even have a slightest hint what language was he going to use when he was angry.

"Excuse me..." as soon as Oliver's grasp on his hand loosened Johnny took the advantage and stepped in his room locking it firmly behind his back. 

Sighing he sat down on his bed. He hated this day. So much... Not because she left... But 'cause she was probably abducted or kidnapped or... Murdered this day years back. He couldn't go down and face everyone. They thought about it differently, they didn't see his point. It wasn't about her birthday. It was about her life... which was probably taken.

He massaged his temple and put on Lola's newest biking video. She somehow reminded him of ___. Not that ___ was a sports girl but...

***

Oliver sat down on the table downstairs. "Ollie?" Enrique asked examining his friend's face.

"Ne m'énerve pas!!!"
[*Don't get on my nerves.]

Both of them were taken aback by such an outburst.

"What happened?" Enrique asked again, positive Oliver won't bite back.

"When... When we know he won't eat without her on her birthday... Why do we always make all these things and..." Oliver fell short for words. He understood very well that Johnny was missing ___...  Everyone did but it didn't give him any right to bite back on people. He himself missed ___ but she was gone now. Missing or dead, hell or heaven - no one knew... Her Birthday was the only thing they could celebrate to keep her alive in their memories. Right? Then why was Johnny so... Was Enrique right all along years back when he said Johnny liked the (Blond/Brunette/Redhead/Ravenette)?

With Tala in the years

Tala sat down on the couch after finishing another wonderful painting. He had never known he had such miraculous talent in him.
If he would look behind now he had always believed others he was a heartless bastard... But when ___ left realization dawned.