Chapter 9

Eleven's POV

I was sitting besides Nela's hospital bed. The doctors said she'd be okay but she's been out for two days. Apparently she hit her head on a rock really bad. I have stayed up besides her. I haven't eaten. I haven't slept. I had to be there to apologise.
Mike came in. This was the last thing I needed right now. He sat down on the chair besides me and said, "I want to apologise again. I shouldn't have blamed you. It was an accident."
I nodded and he tried to force me a glass of water. I tried to push him away but he leaned in closer, "Come on. You've got to drink something!" He insisted.

Your POV
I woke up. Everything was a bit blurry but I saw Mike leaning towards Eleven and her pulling away. "Leave her.." My voice was still weak but the message was clear.
"Fine. Let her die of dehydration," he walked away angrily. I understood that he was trying to get her to drink something. I messed up. I promised myself I'd apologize later. Suddenly I felt Eleven hug me hard and curl up besides me. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking," she said, staring up at the ceiling.
"It's alright,"I said weakly. I watched her long after she fell asleep. She was so beautiful, but days of not sleeping have taken a toll on her. She had dark rings bellow her eyes and before she fell asleep, I caught a glimpse of how bloodshot her pretty brown eyes were. I lay there, listening to her calming heartbeat. Her body was so warm, curled up tightly besides me. I curled around her and also fell into a peaceful slumber.

__________________________
294 words 😉 I'm sorry it took so long but my friend got lost and they couldn't find her for a week it really messed me up I had so many breakdowns and basically wrote her off for dead. Now she's back and I'm fine again 😁