Chapter 4

I awoke to cold hands shaking me awake "Five more-" the truth came crashing down on me once again. My eyes snapped open.
A beautiful girl with rather short hair was staring down at me. She was wearing a pretty blue dress with a pink belt. I looked deep into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes and blushed. Her curly brown locks used to be carefully arranged but now they hung down, barely long enough to stick to her smeared lipgloss. It was clear she had come from the Snow Ball as well.
"Hello," I said shakily, "what's your name?" I had a million questions but I chose this one. She remained silent for some time, like her name brought back bad memories and then replied, "Eleven,"
I thought it was odd but I thought she probably made up an alias so she could forget her life before this. I thought that was a good idea. Y/n was gone. "Nela," I said, pointing at myself. She smiled nervously. I smiled back. I didn't think I'd make that expression again. My rumbling stomach broke the comfortable silence.
"Hungry," Eleven said. I slowly nodded.
"Wait here," she said and walked away. I was curious but I knew that if I followed her it would break our still rather fragile trust.
I got bored so I started to clear away the leaves under a big tree and made piles out of them to protect against the wind.
I spotted Eleven, trudging through the forest, clutching as many boxes of Eggos she could carry. She had a slight nosebleed and looked like a superhero walking out of a burning building, saved person in arms.
She was truly beautiful.

____________________________________
284 words 😃 idk if I'm going to be able to write another chapter during the holidays so that would mean like a month haitus 😫 sorry 😐 hope you enjoy and please comment ideas how I could continue (the next chapter will be about how Eleven got there and idk afterwards)

Nela