Chapter 11

I slammed the door behind me. The hospital bathroom stall smelled of chemicals and old people, but I didn't care. I was in heaven right now. I was still blushing furiously from our kiss. My heart was going faster than ever before and my stomach was fluttering with so many butterflies. I felt happy again. This was it. I was going to tell her everything. That my real name was Y/n, Everything. I trusted Eleven.

I came back to see a lady in a nurse's gown telling Eleven something. Eleven clearly didn't like it. She was scowling intensely.
I caught a little bit of what the nurse was saying, "... hospital not a hotel... Father... Waiting... Hopper"
I ran at the nurse. Eleven wouldn't have ran away if her father loved her. I took the nurse by surprise, as she was turned away from me and managed to tackle her to the ground. I looked up at Eleven, who was in shock.
"Let's go," I said firmly. I felt so cool, like in an action movie. Eleven gulped but nodded.

Another run. On and on. As more and more raindrops hit my face, I realized I'd do anything for her. I wanted to be with Eleven forever.

____________________________________
220 words 😉 it's short I know but I didn't want to make you guys wait too long again 😉

Nela