xviii. fire at will

Magsimula sa umpisa

Until the slamming stops.

Before this Cleagy could do and say something, I immediately turned my back and grabbed his gun and kicked his knee but he was . . . he was fucking strong!

I continued trying to kick one of his knees but I ended up being thrown away when he suddenly grabbed my neck and did not hesitate to throw me beside his men's lying dead bodies.

I gritted my teeth. "I'm gonna kill you, Henry Cleagy." I said with full of determination before standing up again.

Once again, I attacked him but this time I didn't let his power dominate me anymore. Sa sobrang galit ko ay pinilit kong agawin ang baril niya at tinapat sa kaniya, ready to fucking end his life but someone pulled my leg which made me fall on the fucking floor.

"Fuck! Damn it! Let me fucking go, bastards!"

Some fucking guys pulled me away from where I was standing and I could hear Cleagy's mockingly laugh. Someone behind me pulled my hair and grabbed my chin to force me to look at their asshole boss.

"I thought you're going to cut my head off, Valkedestine? Why do you look so . . . helpless?" Mapang-asar niyang tanong.

I shot him glares. "Don't be too excited, Cleagy. We'll get there in a few minutes. Just fucking wait unless your impatient ass can't handle it." I smirked at him.

He laughed and took out a gun from his pocket. I kept shaking my head off because these fucking guys wouldn't stop forcing me to look at their fucking boss!

"You really are brave, Valkedestine. Tama nga talaga si Emperor."

Tumingala ako. Still have a smirk on my lips. "Too bad . . . you're not that strong to end me . . ."

Doon ako natawa. Nobody told me he's fond of jokes! "Oh . . . is that so?" I glared at him. "If your tiny dickbrain cannot think I'm not strong enough to end you, I'd like to fucking remind your asshole self that I ended two powerful gangs and assassins in this industry . . . your fucking Emperor and his heir." Mas lalong tumalas ang mga tingin ko sa kaniya. "And you'll be the next one, Cleagy." My voice softens, teasing him.

He laughed. "You're too weak to become a Queen."

I rolled my eyes. Nakangisi pa rin.

"And you're nothing but a dick."

When I saw how stunned he was and how anger became evident on his freakin' frog face, that was my cue to grab one of his men and lock him with my legs. Henry Cleagy immediately shot where I was but his other men attacked me first. I left his man which I locked with my legs and punched this man in front of me before he could land his fist on mine.

The moment I punched him, Cleagy bombarded me with tons of bullets but his man covered me as he almost lost balance after what I did to him.

'Suck that, Bastard!'

I went towards Cleagy and pulled his damn collar and he did the same. He pulled me aggressively and I could feel his breathing.

"Out of guns?" He whispered with a smirk.

I smirked fakely.

"You wish."

I pulled out the gun from my pocket which I secretly put in after I knocked down his men.

I hit his temple hard with my gun and he fell over before he could attack me once again. I scoffed as I watched him on the floor with his temple bleeding as his freaking tiny stupid ass head hit a sharp metal.

Natawa ako habang tinitignan siya. "Another round?" I asked in a different tone.

Nagpakawala ako ng isang bala sa kanang bahagi ng ulo niya. Not totally aiming at his head.