Pipercy (Piper McLean X Percy Jackson)

Picture by joleananart on Tumblr!

Suggested by itsyalollypop 

Y'all know how little I update anymore, so I'll just make this quick x3

You ever have that ship that you'd probably just find okay, but because of the shippers it makes you angry? Pipercy is that ship for me. And hell, it isn't even because of ROMANTIC Pipercy, but BROTP Pipercy. 

Yeah, most of the posts I find about them on Tumblr are very out of character and it really does annoy me, but because I like playful girl and boy friendships I KINDA overlook it. But you know what I can never overlook? Hypocrisy. The hypocrisy that makes certain people complain that 'Percy is liked by everyone' but then BROTP Percy with the one person who doesn't love him. Why? If you're gonna be spiteful to Percy, why BROTP him with Piper? You ARE making Percy be loved by EVERYONE. You're not helping at all. You're a hypocrite. And it annoys me the most when it comes from users I DO like. 

So yeah, the hypocrisy kinda soured this ship for me, even when it's not the ship's fault at all. But it's not like Pipercy has anything to offer; Piper isn't even impressed by Percy and they barely interact one-on-one. Yeah, they're very similar and all, but both seem more attracted to opposites, so it's not like it helps them too much. 

So yeah. I neither like them as a couple, or even as a BROTP. I kinda dislike them, honestly. Hypocrites ruin everything. 

Rating: 4.5/10