Good Girls Are Bad Girls That Don't Get Caught - chloex

I read this book for the first time a long time ago, but I have read it multiple times since then. This is an awesome romance/bad boy book that has you dying of laughter right at the beginning. Its a really funny book even though the focus is not comedy. I personally love this book and think you should give it a try.

Author's Summary:

Completed

75 Parts

Gwen Matthews is a quick-witted, feisty 17-year-old girl, the exact thing Kyle Reece- the son of the fourth richest man in the world hates. She's rude, irrational and doesn't accept defeat, especially to a certain blonde-haired, blue-eyed god who is under the impression the world revolves around him. He's arrogant, impulsive and a complete jerk- to put it simply, he's everything Gwen hates. To top it off, she has a crazy Aunt and a personal parole office whose mission is to follow Gwen across the world...literally.Moving to a different place is every teenagers worst nightmare even more so when you happen to move next door to your enemy. Even though Gwen and Kyle find themselves as instant enemies, Gwen can't help but be stuck in awkward- but mostly, humorous (for us) situations with her neighbour. But, what she is not aware of is that Kyle and his family have darker past that's she's been led to believe. So dark, that her own life is at risk.