The Healer's Mate - AnnyVirdi

So technically this book takes place after 'The Black Moon Legend' by the same author, however you can easily read it as a stand alone. That is what I did, I still haven't got around to reading the first book but this one is absolutely epic. Its really well written and the plot line is easy to follow but still incredibly intriguing. Its the story about a healer who doesn't have a wolf and a man who had his wolf taken away, it sounds weird but its an awesome book. Hope you try it!

Author's Summary:

Completed

34 Parts

Highest Rank: #6 in Werewolf (12/19/15)

Seven years ago my parents were killed by hunters. I was found by Alpha Neal and brought back to the White Thorn pack where I was raised as his daughter. Life was looking up, I had three brothers who became my friends and helped me deal with the death of my parents. But that changed very quickly. When I turned sixteen unlike my brothers I did not shift.

I was a werewolf without a wolf.

In my eighteenth year I developed an ability to heal wounds and injuries. My adoptive mother said the Goddess had given me this skill in place of my wolf. My brothers saw me as a weak disgrace to the Alpha family and from that day on I fell prey to bullying and abuse by the entire pack and from the brothers that had once loved me.

My life was miserable until I met him.

Jayden Cairstay.

My mate.

The Healer's Mate.