I'm human...honest!!!- By: SuperUnicornCookies

• Dedicated to _SuperUnicornCookies

                 In this cute little story Alexis Matthews travels from Spain to California, after the passing of her mom, to live with her father and brothers. In a world of werewolfs, a human never really fits in but, Alexis is not an ordinary human, now is she? 

I love this story,read it a ton of  times even though it is not fully finished. I still suggest you try this story, I was worried about it at first, but then I fell in love with it.

Authors Summary:

31 Parts (so far)

Alexis Matthews is a straight A student, a massive athlete, a complete badass and has the body of a model. However there is something about her that just isn't human. She's a snow leopard and a genie all rolled into one. Her parents split years ago and ever since her mom has been depressed. So when her mom commits suicide it comes as no shock to move in with her alpha dad and his pack. Although no one besides her and her dead mother know about her supernatural capabilities. Alexis is going crazy and after pertending she's huma to her father she decides to have a little fun. You see, she knows about them but they don't know about her.