Illegal My Ass - By: makeandoffer

I love this book, you just need to be at least a little mature to read it. There is a lot of sexuality but its still an awesome book. I hope you read it I promise you wont regret it.

Authors Summary:

Completed

52 Parts

Mia Hastings was neverr one to follow the rules.

Her brother knew it, her best friend new it. Everyone knew it. She lives for the moment, doing whatever she feels and thinking of the consequences later. Her main goal in life is to live it.

Mia's brother's best friend Drake O'Connell was never big on rules.

The judge who sentenced him to 2 years in prison knew it. He is known fo being the bad boy, partying and womanising. His charm, good looks and obnoxious behavior made his life pretty easy and his main goal in it was to have fun.He had lost 2 years of his life locked up, so he was determined to make up for lost time.

So when these two people are thrown together, oth without a care in the world, issues of their own and morre secrets than an episode of Pretty Little Liars, you can expect a story full of laughs, tears, arguments and felonies.

They might be braking the law, but both Mia and Drake are about to find out that when it feels wrong, its ALWAYS more fun.