Luna - LEChauncey

This is definitely one of the best books on wattpad. I have read it at least a dozen times. Its well written with a great plot and it flows perfectly, its not to fast but its also not to slow. Also it keeps you guessing, and on the edge of your seat. Its a love story between a sweet but strong and powerful girl and a stubborn but troubled Alpha. There are no words to describe how much I love this book, so all I can say is give it a try!!!

Author's Summary:

Completed

34 Parts

Not thinking twice, I ran to Josh and pulled his head into my lap. Taking the silver, I began to burn the venom from his cuts as I cried. He didn't respond, not a cry or a scream, nothing. My heart ached, he was dying. His heart beat once more and then stopped. Everyone in the clearing froze, waiting for the next beat but it never came.Everything inside me broke and I wailed out in pain. This couldn't be happening. "No." I cried as I pulled his lifeless body closer to me, "Please. You have to come back to me." Everything inside me was on fire and my chest ached worse than anything I had ever felt before, "Come back to me." I kissed his lips but no response, no need, no nothing. "You can't leave me." Desperately, I clutched him tighter to me. "Please."But nothing came.