Chapter 32

So my plans for this story have changed massively. I don't think a lot of you will like it but whatever. Because of this change, the story is going to come to an end sooner. Maybe one or two chapters left at most. The rest of this story will be in Harry's POV unless I say so. It will be in fragments as time moves forward as well. Sorry if this disappoints you. Stay unique. Xx

I can't believe him! How could he do this to me!? I thought he actually loved me. Lying little bastard. I hate him! I wish he had never come to me and asked for tutoring help. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I love him so much. How could he be so cruel?

"Hey, I saw what happened out there, are you alright Harry?" Levi asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I was completely out of it. He stood in front of me, a concerned look on his face. "Hello? Anyone home?" he joked in a serious tone. I shook my head to clear my jumbled thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry. What were you asking?" I tried not to let the anger seep into my voice but Levi noticed. I think I growled at him.

"Are you alright?" Levi looked at me with wide eyes. God, I missed him. He was such a great friend. And in that moment, staring at Levi in the middle of the deserted hallway - class already started - my anger melted and morphed into sadness. A sadness so great my knees buckled beneath my weight. It was like a crushing weight was pressing on my chest - squeezing the life and happiness out of me.

"H-He used me!" I mumbled, falling forward and latching myself onto Levi. He stilled but hugged onto me seconds later. And then I broke. I let it all come out, the pain and suffering. I stood there and sobbed into Levi's shoulder, not caring that I was still in school where anyone could see. My sobs echoed up and down the empty hallways, bouncing off the lockers.

"Hey, you'll be okay. You're gonna get over this, I promise. Shh," Levi tried to calm me down but I couldn't seem to stop. It hurt so much. Running through my head were all the memories I have of him and I. Him being there for me when Robin stabbed me. Him confessing he thought he was gay. The thunderstorms I sat and waited them out with him. All the times we've spent cuddled together watching movies or just talking. The subtle looks and gentle touches. The sweet kisses. The I love you's. Everything in my mind screamed Louis. It was almost suffocating me.

"Please-" I choked, "Take me home." Levi understood my blubbering, wrapping an arm around my waist to support me and walk me out to his car. He gently sat me down, going to the other side to get in and drive. Nothing was said the whole way to my house. The radio played softly but you couldn't hear it over my broken sobs.

~•~•~•~

1 week later

"Harry! Come on! We're gonna be late for school!" Levi's voice echoed up the stairs as he climbed them. He pushed my bedroom door open the same time I tugged my jeans up over my bum. I turned to face him as I buttoned my pants.

"New tattoos?" He eyed the two fern leaves on my hips. I nodded, grabbing a shirt from my dresser and pulling it on.

"Harry..." He trailed off. I looked up at him, letting him know I was listening. "It's been a week, you gotta talk to me about something."

"I'm fine, Levi. I'm moving on, getting over it. Louis used me and that's the end of it. I loved him, he didn't love me. Just don't rush me, I'm trying here." I told him, ignoring the ache in my chest and the stinging in my eyes. He gave me a sympathetic look as I brushed past him to get breakfast downstairs.

I grabbed an apple and bit into it as I bent over to tug on my converse with my free hand. Levi followed me down the stairs, packing my backpack for me. He handed me my backpack after I straightened up and finished off my apple. I chucked the core in the garbage as we walked out and into the garage. He drove the two of us to school, little to no conversation.