Chapter 3

Louis' POV

I started my car and turned on the heat. That rain was fucking freezing, I can only imagine how Harry feels. Not that I care about that faggot anyways. All of a sudden it hit me, the nurse said he goes to see her because of his mum. Why would he go there because of his mum, unless she abuses him?

"What does your mum do to you that makes you go to the nurse? I think I have an idea but I just want to make sure I'm right." I questioned. I saw his head drop even lower and he shrank back into the seat like he was trying to disappear. He stayed quiet so I asked him a different question.

"She abuses you, doesn't she?" He stayed silent, yet again, but I knew that she did, just by the way he was sitting there.

"Fuck," I breathed out, "I am taking you to my house instead. My mums a nurse so she can fix you or whatever then you are leaving. Don't think this will make me stop beating you." I threatened. He only nodded as I pulled out onto the road and towards my house.

I sure as hell wasn't going to let him go home to an abusive mother while he's sick. That's just not right, no matter how much I hate him. I glanced over at him rubbing his temples and shivering. It kind of made me feel a little guilty that I had punched him a couple of time in the face, probably only worsening the headache he had.

"What did Mrs. Krisher mean when she said that is was nice to see you had food in you to puke up?" I blurted out randomly. He visibly tensed, not saying anything again.

"Fuck, Harry! I am trying to be nice here, the least you could do is answer some of my questions!" I shouted at him, causing him to wince and shrink back against the door of my car.

"Why? So you can tell the whole school tomorrow about it all and embarrass me even more!?" He yelled back. I was surprised that he even thought about it that way, I just was wondering. But I guess when you have a life like him, you have to be careful who you trust with your secrets, and he doesn't have any friends that I know of.

"Do you have any friends that I could maybe drop you off at instead of taking you home after we leave my house?" I asked, only receiving a head shake as an answer. I sighed, running a hand through my hair before putting it back on the steering wheel. All I could hear was his teeth chattering from the cold and fever he had.

"Can you stop chattering your teeth? It's fucking annoying." I tried saying calmly, failing horribly.

"S-sorry. P-please just t-take m-me ho-me." I sighed and let him give me directions to his house.

When I pulled up to his house, you could say I was pretty much amazed. He has a fucking mansion! There is even a huge garage that is probably full of expensive cars. By the looks of it, he probably has a huge backyard too. Okay, I'm sorta jealous.

"Fuck, no, please god no." I heard him mutter quietly to himself. What the hell is his problem? Then I saw the problem. Through the rain, i could barely see his mother, standing on the front porch, waiting for him. He kept muttering 'no' before his head snapped over to me with pleading eyes. I knew what he wanted to ask but he was too scared to actually ask. I closed my eyes and noddedWell head before starting my car again and drove to my house.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Mum! I'm home!" I glanced back at Harry as we walked through my front door and decided I should include him. "And I've brought a friend!" At this, my mum poked her head out of the kitchen and my sisters came running down the stairs. I forgot they get this way with company. I jumped in front of Harry, spreading my arms out, stopping my sisters.

"He is not a toy so, no." I bluntly said, knowing the girls understood. They all made small noises in protest as they turned around and headed back upstairs to do whatever girls do. I turned around to see a shocked looking Harry. Whoops.

"Yeah, there are four more of me but females." I explained. He just shook his head in disbelief, following me into the kitchen.

"Hey Boobear, hello....?" My mum questioned. I groaned at the nickname. I really don't need him knowing about my embarrassing nickname.

"Mum! Not with company please?!" I practically begged. She laughed at me before actually taking in our appearances.

"Louis! You and this boy are soaked to the bone! Go get some dry, warm clothes for the two of you! Before one of you gets sick!" She scolded me before turning me around and pushing me out of the kitchen and up the stairs, leaving Harry to follow. I started up the stairs only to get stopped halfway by Harry.

"L-Louis?" He barely managed to choke out. I turned around to see him clutching his stomach and his face green. I immediately grabbed his wrist and quickly pulled him up the rest of the stairs and down the hall, pushing him into the bathroom just in time for him to lean over the toilet. He slumped to the floor when he finished, setting his back pack beside him.

"I'll be back in a second." I told him before going to my room and changed into a pair of sweats and a jumper. I grabbed him a pair of sweat pants that were too big for me and a tee shirt I thought would fit. It would work a whole lot better if he weren't so much taller than me.

I walked back into the bathroom to see Harry washing his face in the sink. I handed him the clothes and told him to hurry up before closing the door and going back to my room. When I heard the bathroom door reopen, I poked my head out of my room to let Harry know where I was. He came over to me with his backpack in hand, standing awkwardly in my door way.

"Uhm, so this is really awkward." I started to say the same time Harry said something. He blushed immediately, looking down.

"What?" I questioned, not really understanding him due to me talking at the same time.

"I uh said, thank you for not taking me home. I figured she would be out by now." He said, still looking down at his feet. It kind of made me pity the guy. Only a little though. I mean, you kind of have to when you know what his life is like at school but then you find out his mum abuses him and he barely gets to eat.

"Do you want something to eat? Because I know you don't get much anyways and you're sick." I tried to ignore the shock in his eyes when I said this. The shocked look soon turned dark and angry.

"W-why are you being nice to me all of a sudden? Is this some sick and cruel joke to you? Try and maybe get me to trust you a little bit and then turn around and put me in the hospital? Let me tell you that just because its happened once before with someone else, doesn't mean it's gonna happen again with you. So you can drop the act now and beat me up or take me back to my house. Oh even better, I will just go myself." He turned on his heal and left my room, hearing his footsteps descend the stairs and the front door open and close. He left me standing there with my mouth hanging open, only one thought going through my mind.

What just happened?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N: Surprise! This is a Halloween treat for y'all! new chapter should be up Monday or Sunday night (like usual). Vote, comment, fan! I love you! Stay weird. Xx