Chapter 16

After Louis left me standing in the hallway, I decided to just skip the rest of the day. It was weird, skipping school for the first time ever. I always am in school, even if I am sick. I was the only one who came to school on senior skip day too. So, when I got home, I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a jumper, taking my contacts out in exchange for glasses. Since I wasn't in school long enough to get much homework, I quickly did my science before making myself lunch that consisted of whatever was in the refrigerator as left overs. It's been nice being able to eat again, and walk around my own home without the fear of being beaten senseless. It's also kind of lonely here in this mansion besides myself.

After I had washed the dishes of the dirtied plates I had used, I limped slightly into the living room. I stood in between the main sofa across from the telly and the little wooden coffee table, staring down at the play station remote control laying on it. I've never played before, but everyone seems to love it. Maybe I should try it out, see if I like it too? Maybe I'll be one step closer to being a normal boy.

I sat down, grabbing the controller as I did so and examined it. I fiddled with all the buttons until I decided to turn the play station on and attempt to play it. I got up from my spot and went over to the book shelf that contained at least fifty or more games that Louis was so amazed with the first time he was here.

I immediately shook my head to try and rid my thoughts of Louis, grabbing a random case to put the disk in the play station. Turns out, I grabbed Grand Theft Auto 5, the game everyone and their grandmother seem to talk about lately. I grabbed my controller again, plopping back down onto the couch and elevating my leg a little as I waited for it to load. My leg was still a little sore, but what do you expect? I was stabbed for crying out loud!

I spent the next hour or so, figuring out how the game and controller worked. I was amazed by the graphics and how realistic they looked for a video game. I was in the middle of doing a mission when the doorbell rang. Unsure of who it was, I hesitantly peaked out of the peep hole. All I could see was blonde hair so I opened the door, thinking it was Niall.

I was in shock when I found out it wasn't actually Niall standing there. Instead, a boy around my age with green eyes and freckles adorning his cheekbones and the bridge of his nose. He smiled widely at me, causing me to lift an eyebrow at him. He seemed way to familiar but I couldn't remember whether I knew him or not.

"Harry? Harry freaking Styles? It's Levi, remember me?" He asked excitedly. My eyes widened in realization, seeing my childhood best friend standing in front of me.

"Oh my gosh, Levi! I didn't even recognize you! You look so different!" I tackled him with a hug which he gladly returned.

"You've changed a lot too!" He said, pulling away from the hug. "Wait, what are you doing home from school? I came to surprise you when you got home and have a chat with your mum because I haven't seen her in ages." My face fell at the mention of my mother. He saw and motioned to go inside with his head tilted towards the side. I nodded, leading Levi into the house, ending up in the living room.

"After you left, so many things changed. I came out after you left since you already knew I was gay. My mum didn't approve and started to verbally abuse me and just recently it has turned physical." Tears were already streaming down my face, Levi holding his arms out for me to fall into. "People at school hate me, my mum hates me, everybody hates me."

"Shh, hey, I don't hate you Haz, you still have me." He tried to calm me down, rubbing my back and occasionally running his long nimble fingers through my hair. I sniffed and pulled out of the embrace, preparing to continue the story.

"The other day I came home, like any other day, but my mum and her boyfriend beat me up worse than usual. Robin, her boyfriend, stabbed me in my thigh and then left me to bleed on the floor." Without knowing it, Levi had reached out towards me, gripping my hand and now entwining our fingers. "So, I went to someone's house and they helped me. His mum is a nurse so she stitched my leg up for me while I was passed out on the table. When I woke up, I found out his mum had called the cops on my mum and Robin, and now they are in jail. I'm here all alone, besides Gemma who visited the other day." With the hand that wasn't holding Levi's, I was absentmindedly rubbing the spot on my leg where the stitches were. I should probably ask Louis and see if his mum will take them out for me soon.

"What's his name, the boy you went to see?" He asked, not bothering to disguise the jealousy in his voice. I raised an eyebrow, squeezing his hand. He couldn't possibly still like me, could he?

When we were younger, Levi and I used to like each other and it's what caused us to come out as gay. We weren't boyfriend's but more like friend's with benefits. We acted like normal best friends but we occasionally made out or gave each other hand jobs. Right before he moved, we had sex for the first time, and then we never saw or talked to each other again, until now.

"Louis." I said slowly, "you're not jealous, are you?" I asked skeptically. He shrugged his shoulders, not really answering my question but I let it go.

We continued to talk, catch up, and play video games until late at night. Now we are just watching a random film, cuddled together under a blanket. The doorbell rang and I groaned, grumbling and stumbling towards the door. Not bothering to look through the peep hole, I swung the door open. My eyes widened at the sight.

Louis was standing there, looking absolutely stunning in a jean jacket and holding a rose. I was honestly shocked to see him, considering what happened earlier today.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" I asked, staring at him in wonder. Instead of answering, he smiled and held out the rose. I hesitantly took it, looking at him smile wider. I brought the red rose up to my nose, smelling the beautiful fragrance, seeing him smile bigger than ever.

"Harry? What's taking you so long? Come back and cuddle with-Oh, who's this?" Levi asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"This is a friend from school, Louis. Louis this is Levi." Immediately I felt Levi tense at Louis' name and Louis' face flashed with jealousy.

"Nice to meet ya, Louis!" Levi put on a fake cheery voice, sticking his hand out to shake Louis', still not removing himself from behind me. I watched as Louis hesitantly reached out and took Levi's hand.

"I, uh, I should just go. I might see you in school tomorrow, don't know but who really knows anything anymore? One minute you think you know some one and the next you find out something you never expected. But I guess that's just life. Bye, Harry and Levi, have a nice night." Louis said, backing down the sidewalk, turning around at the end of his 'goodbye'. I watched as he walked away, rubbing his face a few times, obviously crying. But why? Was it because of Levi? And what was up with the whole 'thinking you know a person' thing? That was definitely weird.

"Hey, come on. It's cold out here," Levi said as he tugged me out of my frozen trance and into the house. I wandered aimlessly into the living room, still holding the rose, Levi following behind. We cuddled together again, watching the movie, but my mind couldn't focus on it, only Louis, the rose, and what he said.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"So that was Louis, huh?" Levi asked as the movie finished. I honestly don't even know what happened the last half, too absorbed in my thoughts about Louis. I nodded numbly, still coming out of my thoughts.

"He's pretty fit, I admit that, but you're mine, not his." He growled into my ear before latching his lips to my neck to suck on the most vulnerable part of my neck. I let out a loud moan, moving to give him more access to my neck, straddling him in the process. After a few love bites were made, Levi pulled off my neck and immediately moved to my mouth. Our lips moved together as one, his tongue slipping into my mouth rub with mine. After a few minutes we pulled away, breathlessly panting into each others mouths as we rested our foreheads together.

"We should move this to your room," Levi breathed out, wrapping his arms around my back and cupping my butt. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stood up, going up to my room, while I sucked harshly on his neck.

The entire time I thought about Louis and how it would be different with him, instead of focusing solely on Levi...

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

A/N: I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I worked extra hard on it but I feel like the ending sorta sucks:/ any ways! The dedication goes to @xAbitOf_BadRomancex because she got the quote from Tangled right! If you are wondering what it was, it was "mother knows best".

Off to the side is a picture of what Levi sorta looks like....It's William Moseley...He plays Peter onn Narnia...

I love you all, believe in yourself. Xxx. (That as written on my dove wrapper so I kinda stole it, shh don't tell dove!)