21. She's Dead

"BEN! NOOO!" I screamed as I saw her pull the lightsaber between her and his chest. She was going to ignite it. She was going to kill him. I gestured my arm forwards and lifted it up, concentrating the force on the lightsaber that was in Sira's hands. It lifted up, flying from her grip and across the room. She pulled away from the kiss and turned her head to glare at me. I lifted my hand and squeezed, forcing her to grip her own throat as she gasped for air. She was struggling, her face was turning red, her throat gargling. Crying for air. Her body starved of oxygen. I couldn't bring myself to stop, it was too satisfying to watch. I was making her suffer as she had made me suffer. I lifted her up and threw her towards Snoke, where her weak body hit him and collapsed onto the floor. Snoke turned and looked at me, full of anger. Full of hatred. I released Sira from my grip and jogged towards Ben who was just sat there in utter shock.

"Ben, are you okay? Are you hurt?" I gasped, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear. I needed to make sure he was okay. He just looked at me, blankly. Why wasn't he saying anything back?

Kylo Ren's P.O.V

"Ben are you okay? Are you hurt?" The girl that had fought Sira gasped, moving her hand forwards my face and tucking a strand of my hair behind me ear. I couldn't speak. I was angry. I just turned my head to look at her, moved my eyes to match the level of hers. "What were you thinking?" I ask in utter disbelief, she was trying to kill Sira. What was she doing? She just looked at me, shocked. "Ben?" She asked, standing up and starting to back away. My eyes were blurry and I couldn't see her too well. I closed my eyes and reopened them, it was her! It was Rey! I saw a single tear roll down her cheek before the guards hurried around her delicate little body. One lifted his staff and hit her head, knocking her out instantly. She fell back and one of the guards caught her. They turned to Snoke. "Put her in an escape pod and send her to her Rebel scum base." Why were they letting her go? Why wouldn't he kill her? Then he turned to me. "Sira, finish what you started. Fulfil your destiny." As he said this, I jumped to my feet and went to grab my lightsaber. It wasn't there. Crap! That's when I realised that Rey must have been fighting with it, I turn to face the unconscious Rey, my lightsaber is in her belt. I concentrate the force on it and pull it into my hand. For a moment, I just look at it. Then I ignite it. "Sira don't do this." I whisper as she gets closer. She has a few tears running down her cheeks, she doesn't want to hurt me. I know it.

"It's the only way we can be." She replies, raising her lightsaber and striking down, barely missing my face. I twirl, clashing my saber with Luke's as she strikes again. She won't win. She can't. "Don't make me kill you!" I shout, pushing my glowing, spitting red lightsaber forwards. It's next to her face and she just screams as she pushes with all of her strength forwards. "It doesn't have to be this way!" I shout, trying to make her change her mind even though deep down I know I won't. I can't. And that's when it hits me again. The feeling of betrayal. The feeling of loss. I just need love. I need to be loved. "Sira!" I cry one last time, I don't want to do this. I don't want her to go down this way. So I do what I have to do. I pull my saber up and swing it down, cutting deep into her shoulder. Her agonising scream fills the room and she drops her weapon, her knees sinking into the floor. "Ben, please." She stutters, tears flowing down her face. I hold the saber still, letting it burn her shoulder, this would definitely leave a scar. All I have to do is move my saber horizontally and it'll be done. She'll be gone. But I find myself struggling. "Ben, I - I love you!" She cries again, this time moving her hand to my face. "Please."

But then my mind flashes back to my memory. "Protect the girl." I have to protect her. And Sira? Sira will just hurt her. I swing my saber through her, slicing her perfectly in half. Her eyes glare at me as I kill her and she lets out an agonising scream. But it's done. She's dead. I stand up, pulling Luke's saber into my other hand. I look around at the emptiness and the death and the darkness that surrounds me. There's nothing left for me here. And so I leave, not waiting for whatever Snoke has to say or do. I have to leave. I have to see Rey. Even if it's just one last time.

AN
so this is a short chapter BUTTTTT Sira is finally dead :) what do you guys think of that? I FEEL GREAT PERSONALLY