Two Is Better Than One

Erin's P.O.V

I was being shaken awake.

"Get up. Now." It was the voice of someone who I have never heard before. I opened my eyes to see a guy who looked at least 19 standing over me. I gulped and slowly sat up.

"W-who are you?"

"I'm Josh but it shouldn't matter to you." I looked at him, who really was he?

"Why a-are you here?"

"You. We are going to get what we want. And if your little friends don't believe it. Well then we will just show them"

"What are you talking about? What are you gonna do??" I started raising my voice, my fear mixed with anger getting the best of me. I felt a sharp pain on my face. He slapped me,"shut the fuck up, little bitch. Stay here, if you move you'll be truly sorry"

I sat there not feeling any emotion. I couldn't even cry. I just want to go home, why did this have to happen. Why couldn't I have just died, just like I planned, if I wouldn't have unlocked that damn bus door, I'd be dead. I would be happier..... He came back a few moments later, with Tyler, Jaimie, Nick, and Alex. I gulped but didn't move, afraid of what would happen. Nick and Tyler, grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the chair in the room, Jaimie and Alex were holding the chair and Alex had rope in his hands. They pushed me down and tied my arms and legs to the chair, I tried fighting it but they were all much stronger than me. After they all tied me up, everyone but Tyler and Josh left. Tyler took out his phone,

"Now, listen here, you are going to tell your little friends that they must  listen to what we want, or they will wish they did." I was terrified on what he meant. So I  just nodded. He called what I think was Niall's phone and put it on speaker.

"H-hello?" The voice of Katherine, that usually sounded so confident, sounding so small.

"Kat, it's Erin."

I bit my lip to keep from letting the tears fall, she gasped, "Oh my god! Are you okay???"

"I-I'm fine, but please, please, just listen to them. Give them what they want. Okay? Please trust me on this. Kat, please."

I heard some whispering, before I heard Cierra yell, "No! I'm sick of these games. I'm so done!! I'm going get my sister back! Whether you like it or not!" She was in so much pain, I caused this. I am making her feel this huge need to help me. I wanted to break down. Josh gave me a look that was saying hurry, and end it.

"Katherine, I'm begging you, I need to go, but please just listen to them!"

"I love you so much Erin." she didn't say okay though.

"Love you too..." Tyler ended the call.

"You could've made that much shorter." Josh stated clearly angry

"I-I'm sorry it won't happen ever again."

"You're right, it won't" I gulped scared what he had in mind, "Tyler, stay here with her, I'm taking Nick and Alex with me, I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay, bye." He's taking Alex. No no no! I'm never getting out of here!

"W-what are you gonna do to me?"

"Oh, nothing for now, but when Josh gets back, you'll see." I hid my fear, what does he mean. What is Josh going to do.

Cierra's P.O.V.

I ran out of the bus in frustration. I can't believe that they won't just listen to them! I'm so sick of it, we all want Erin back why couldn't she just agree to it! I sat down on a bench close by, and brought my knees to my chest. I heard footsteps getting close to me and I just pulled my knees closer.

"hey, are you okay?" I looked up to see someone I didn't know.

I wiped my eyes I tried nodding my head, but broke down again.

"Hey, it's okay, do you want to talk about it? I'm Nick by the way" He asked

"I-I don't know" I was a little suspicious like he was just acting, after a minute I nodded and he sat down next to me I took a deep breath before telling him, "So, I have this friend, shes literally my sister, and we're touring with One Direction-"

"Oh! That's why you look so familiar, you're dating Harry right?"

"Ya, but anyway. We found out our best friend also like a sister, Sophia, was self-harming, really badly and we sent her to back to London. She fought it, it was Erin's idea. We didn't tell Zayn or Sophia, it was a surprise till it happened. When we got her to the plan she told us she hated us. We knew she was just mad but I'm guessing Erin thought it was all her fault. It was her idea anyway. But the next morning Katherine and Erin were talking to Zayn, and he ended up running out, we all went to go find him, I guess something happened with Erin and Niall but she was in the bathroom, and" I stopped. Letting the tears fall. He hugged me and tried to calm me down. It took me a minute before continuing, "And she tried to commit suicide. I was so scared we were going to lose her. She was so close to death, it's not even funny.  But then while we were there, Sophia and her friend Connor flew over, and well he's back in London now, but when Sophia went to go see Erin, she I guess started getting really dizzy, and she couldn't eat or drink. That was from loss of blood we figured out a bit later. But we were all in Sophia's room, making sure she was okay. Niall rushed in and frantically asked if we had any idea where Erin was, I didn't. No one did. We all searched for her, before we got a text saying we have Erin do exactly what we say and she won't get hurt. We all freaked out and now we've talking with her kidnappers and Erin called and begged for Katherine to do exactly what she says. but she didn't and I got mad and i ran out. I just want my sister back." I started crying really hard, he pulled me into a full hug.

"Sh, I promise you'll get her back. I know you will." He held while I cried, it was for a while. before I heard someone come. I was being yanked away from Nick and a cloth was put over my mouth and i didn't breathe in knowing what it was. I saw Nick get thrown to the ground and punched I screamed which made me take in the chloroform,

"Cierra!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.