Numb

~Erin's P.O.V.~

"What kind of bitches would do this?" I seethed. Sam looked at me, obviously feeling the same as me. "So who the hell are they?" 
"They're some girls who go to my school. I used to be friends with them. I know where they'll be. Just, come on." She started running and I quickly followed. In a few minutes, we were at a park. Sam slowed to a walk and hid behind some trees. She pointed up and I followed her arm. A group of girls was sitting in a tree, on a platform, talking and laughing. I nodded. 
"Hey bitches. Get down here so I can beat the shit out of you." They looked down and laughed. 
"Oh look at that. A little wanna be tough girl. You think you can beat all of us up? You couldn't even hit one of us." One of them called down. 
"How about you come down and try me." I spat. They all came down, one by one. They walked up to Sam and I, slowly. "Which one of you wants to get punched first?" The girl who had called me a wanna be tough girl came over first. 
"Let's go, bitch." She threw a punch towards my face, but I caught it in my hand. I twisted it and she cried out in pain. Then I judo flipped her. 
"Erin no!" I heard, just as I was about to punch the girl in the face. I turned and saw Julia, Katherine, and Connor running towards us. It was Julia who had called out. "Don't do this Erin! You are not like them. Sophia wouldn't want this!" I glared in their direction before letting the girl go. Their group ran away and I dropped to the ground, sobbing. 
"You don't know what she would want! None of you know her like I do." I cried. "She's always been there for me, and now, when it mattered the most, I wasn't there for her. None of you understand." I whispered. Sam put a hand on my shoulder. 
"Come on. I'll take you to the hospital. So you can see Sophia. Come on." I stood up quietly. The three others surrounded me and Sam. But it was like I wasn't there. It was all numb. I wasn't even crying. No sadness, no anger, nothing. 

~Cierra's P.O.V.~

"Um, where's Katherine?" I asked the doctor. "And where's Julia, and Emily?" The doctor looked at me. 
"Julia and Katherine are with Erin. Emily isn't here. You'll probably see her in a week or two." Erin, Erin... Oh, yeah. That girl I met when I woke up. 
"Why are they with her? How do they even know her?" 
"Look, Cierra, they're friends with her. So are you. You have something called developed amnesia. You don't remember anything from the past year of your life. You and Erin are close friends, actually. It's not up to me to tell you the rest. I will tell Katherine and Julia that you want to see them when they get back. Just call if you need anything." My mouth opened to stop the doctor but nothing came out. Then it was too late. Developed amnesia. How... how am I missing a whole year of my life? I don't remember my friends. How could this have happened. What happened to me? A single tear slipped down my face. 

~Katherine's P.O.V.~

When we walked back to the hospital, there was nothing going on with Erin. Nothing. I was already getting really worried about her. She wasn't crying or looking angry. She was just there. Like a shell of the real Erin. I leaned over to Julia and whispered in her ear. "I'm worried. She might need to see a doctor." 
"Make me see a doctor. It won't do any good. If Sophia was awake she would tell you that I'm telling the truth." Erin mumbled. We all looked at her. There was no sign that she had actually said something, but we all heard her. 
"Katherine, I think that she needs to see Sophia. All she needs is to see Sophia. But I'm nervous. If Sophia doesn't wake up, Erin might not go back to normal. Because she's already lost Cierra. And now she lost Sophia." Julia whispered even quieter, so Erin wouldn't hear. I nodded. The hospital came into view and Erin started shaking. I walked up to her and hugged her. 
"Erin, it's going to be alright. I promise. Sophia will wake up. She would never leave you. And Cierra will remember you. Because no one could ever bear to leave you. Okay? I promise." 
We walked into the building and went to Sophia's room. As soon as we walked in, Erin walked over to her bedside and sat down. She held Sophia's hand, and didn't move. After a few minutes, we all turned to go leave Erin and Sophia. But as we did, we heard Erin say something. 
"Phi I'm sorry. I wasn't there for you. I wasn't there for my sister." Julia put her hand over her mouth as a few tears slipped out of her eyes. I hugged her. 
"She'll be okay. Erin will always be okay." The doctor walked over to us. 
"Katherine and Julia, Cierra wants to see you. She has some questions."