Rebroken but Fixable?

Erin's P.O.V.

I sighed and sat in Niall's arms, thinking more about the plan, "She's going to hate me." I whispered. "I can't do this. Not again." Niall wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "It's not your fault. And when did this happen before?" I whimpered and burst into tears. "Calm down, Erin. You don't have to tell me." I wiped my eyes and got myself out of his grip. "I'm just gonna go take a nap. Later Ni." I kissed him quickly and went to my bunk. I closed the curtain and opened Twitter. I scrolled through my mentions. Great. Now people think I'm a horrible person who doesn't deserve Niall. But, I'm not, right? I asked myself. Then I sighed. Yes I am. I thought back to when my depression was at its peak. I never felt good enough. Nothing was working out for me. I got bullied. They were right. I am not good enough. I should just die. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. "Niall I'm taking a shower!" I yelled. Niall yelled back a reply, but it was muffled. I turned the water on and got in the warm water. "Silly Sophia." I muttered. "You shouldn't cut your wrists. People can see that." I slid the razor against my legs. An hour later I was laying in bed trying to sleep. Niall slid in my bunk. "Hey babe. You okay?" I hesitated but nodded. "Alright. Get some sleep now."

Niall's P.O.V

I'm really worried about Erin, she has been really stressed and worried about Sophia. She seemed to hesitate when I asked her if she was okay, please God, let her be okay, I feel like I wouldn't be able to help her if she's not. I walked back to where everyone else was and sighed.

"Mate what's wrong?" Louis asked.

"I don't know really." I replied and put my head in my hands.

"Did Zayn or Sophia find out about the plan?" Cierra asked.

"No, but I feel like Erin, well, I feel like, she just lied to me, about being okay." The girls looked at each other then back at me,"What?" I asked.

"What did she do? To make you think that she was lying, I mean." Cierra asked.

"Um, she hesitated before say- she didn't actually even say anything, she just nodded her head. Then I let her go to sleep."

"Was she looking at you, or was she turned away?" Katherine asked.

"Turned away, why?"

"Well if she wouldn't speak and she wouldn't look at you, something's wrong and she is definitely hiding it, at first she is really good at hiding things, but she gets worse as time goes on, like she will start shutting people out, she doesn't want to go anywhere, she always tries to listen to music to drown everyone out." Julia said

"Niall did Sophia say anything to you about Erin and how she used to be severely depressed?" Cierra asked.

"Um ya she told me that it's possible she could relapse, and if she even seems a little bit off I should tell her. But she never said if she would tell me if she's okay or not" I told them

"Well you need to go tell Sophia like right now." Emily said. Just then Sophia walked in the room,"tell me what?"

"Um well you remember when you told me to tell you if Erin ever acted a little weird? Well I think she lied to me about being okay, like she didn't speak when I asked her she just nodded and she wouldn't make eye contact" I told her.

"that's not good," she looked like she was thinking about something,"shit, we need to get her phone, is she asleep?" She asked me.

"I think so, want me to go grab it?"

"ya and be quiet she's a really light sleeper." I went to where Erin was a quickly grabbed her phone, and ran out quietly,"got it" I said giving it to Sophia, she put the pass code in and went to her twitter first."mother fucking shit" she mumbled