Stressful Conversations and Running

Erin's P.O.V.

"Mom please!" I begged. "I need to get away from this all. You won't even know I'm there. Plus I'm on break from college." My mother sighed.

"Alright. But if there are any social gatherings while you're here you must be part of them and act like the child you were raised to be. Got it?" I hesitated.

"O-okay. I will be there soon." I hung up my phone and ran my hand through my hair. And I screamed. At nothing, no words, just screamed into the open air of the park. Everything was messed up. Why would I ever think that dating Niall Horan was a good idea? I began walking slowly towards the bus.

Sophia's P.O.V.

"And you just let her walk away?" I yelled at Niall. "How could you? She might not come back! This has happened before! Erin left and didn't come back for a week once!" Niall had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do." He sobbed. I wrapped him in a hug.

"It's okay, Ni. I'm sure she'll be back soon. Erin doesn't like being left behind."

"You're right. I don't." I turned to see Erin standing in the doorway. Cierra, Katherine, Julia and I all wrapped her in a hug. She stood stationary for a few seconds but eventually hugged us back. "I wouldn't leave you guys like that again." I stifled a sob. I heard Erin whispering to the girls. "Hey guys I'm going to go get some rest. Take care of Phia for me, alright?"

"Yeah sure." Katherine whispered back. "Now go lay down. I'm sure you're tired." She nodded haltingly and walked towards the bunks.

"Guys something's not right." Cierra spoke up. We all looked at her. "Something about the way she was talking to us. Take care of Phia, she didn't say she wouldn't leave us, but she wouldn't leave us like that. Niall what were you talking about?" He froze.

"Her depression from a while ago." I shook my head slowly.

"I'm going to go check on her." Julia told us and walked to the bunks.

Julia's P.O.V.

I opened the curtain of Erin's bunk and saw that she was closing her suitcase. She looked up, like a child caught doing something bad. "What's going on?" I asked firmly.

"I'm leaving. Going to see-" she paused and took a deep breath, "my mom. And stay there for a while." I froze and wrapped her quickly in a hug.

"I promise I won't tell. But you have to leave notes for people. Okay? Good luck." She nodded and mouthed thank you. I left and went back to everyone else. They looked at me worriedly. "Yeah. She's fine. Asleep already." I took a deep breath and everyone smiled. I got a hug from both Niall and Sophia.