A delighted smile curves your lips as you remember Itachi's determined attitude back in high-school towards reaching his goal on working with kids someday (Sasuke being his little brother sparked the love for kids). It was touching to see him living the dream after studying hard these years.

 "Goodmorning, Dr. Uchiha!" You finally greet back excitedly.

He chuckled as he pulled his hair back into his casual low ponytail. "Oho? Come in [N! Name], and no need to be formal. Just call me Itachi," he corrected, opening the door wider for you to cautiously tip-toe inside as if the floor was made of gold. Seeing how the tips of your [N! H/C] hair dripped with water, Itachi shook his head.

"It's pouring outside. You're going to catch a cold," he lectured, crossing his arms. "Where's your umbrella?"

Setting down your bag, you scoff and pull off your hoodie. "Aha! Any resident who uses an umbrella in this state is to be laughed at—only tourists do that." Smiling, Itachi snorts in amusement at your statement, unfolding his arms to reach for his folded doctor coat and packs it in his work bag.

"How devoted of you to represent this state," he said as he reached for the doorknob again. "I'm running late so Ava will explain your duties for today. Thanks for the citizen lesson." Itachi playfully winks, gesturing you at the lonely umbrella leaning against the wall and clicked the door shut.

Now your nerves can rest. A sigh floated out of your lips and begin taking off your many layers of jackets—

"[N! NAME]!!!" The color of your face turns white as a pair of energetic arms snake around your frightened form and squeezes you in a hug. "Ah! How dedicated of you to be here even on a rainy day~!"

"Ehe...goodmorning to you too, Ava," you mumbled.  The culprit spun you around, taking your trembling hand as she dragged you through the kitchen towards the living room, where you find many boxes stacked up.

"First thing," Ava began with a hand pointing at the boxes boldly marked as House Décor. "I'm too busy—scratch that. I'm too lazy to decorate so I'm going to need your creative help to set these up around the house, if you please?"

Your eyes lit up; decorating sounded fun. "Of course, I'll do my best!"

"Except for this one," Ava said grimly and scurried over to the corner of the room towards one box, the smallest one with PRIVATE written in bold marker across on all four sides. "This one is special that I keep for my own personal time. Itachi hasn't even seen anything inside..." Her voice trailed off and glanced at you. "Can I trust you?"

"W-well the way you speak about it makes it very tempting," you joked, scratching the back of your head. "Rest assured, I won't betray you. I promise." Your right hand raised as a vow, yet curiosity tickled your fingertips.

Ava grinned. "Aha! I know you won't." She scrunched her nose as she stood to continue. "Well this one has a simple task: just place it in the attic above that hallway."

"Okay, um, which one exactly? There are two hallways."

"Oh, pffft!" The brunette face-palmed. "Duh! Well let me first give you a house tour before I leave to work. Gosh, silly me!"

***

It took about thirty minutes to finish touring every bit of the house. Ava showed you how to pull down the ladder to the attic and even taught you the security password for the alarm system. Their home consisted of three bedrooms (two being the guest rooms), three bathrooms, two living rooms, a kitchen sized of a rental studio, a backyard spacious enough to build a separate house, a garage that could fit three cars and a balcony in the master bedroom, which sighted a romantic view of a nearby lake.