스물

They finished eating and Eunwoo ended up paying the bill even though Moonbin offered.

They were at the front desk and they both could hear loud screaming and cameras flashing.

The two looked at each other and sighed. I guess the word got out that they were hanging eating here.

The two looked at the window and saw the door being blocked but loads of people. They're bodyguards weren't with them so they had no clue how to get out.

Moonbin was nervous . What if they think we're dating? What if the pictures were put out there for everyone to see even our parents? . Moonbin was asking himself this which made him panic.

"Wait I have an idea!" Eunwoo exclaimed . He turned the the front desk and asked for the manager.

"Hey um can we please go out you're back Door?" Eunwoo asked politely. "Yes of course my highness , follow me" the manager said then Eunwoo pulled the panicking Moonbin by his arm and started to follow the manager.

He unlocked the door and the two thanked him and they saw the crowds of people looking into the restaurant and even going into it.

"Okay they driver is here were gonna have to run" Eunwoo explained. Moonbin just nodded hoping that they'll make it across in time.

"Okay let's go" . They two then walked fast to the car and they were shocked at how much people were there.

"THERE THEY ARE!!!" I girl screamed and they boys bolted to the car and jumped. "Hurry go!" Eunwoo said to his driver and the he rushed out of there.

The two were catching they're breaths watching as the crowds of people go smaller and smaller the further they drove.

"Well thank you for the meal" Moonbin said in the middle of breaths. "Haha you're welcome".

"It's pretty late isn't it?" Moonbin said and the older nodded. "I'll tell my driver to drop you off" .

Moonbin didn't want to leave he just felt scared to asked to hang out more because he will feel like a burden and thought that Eunwoo was tired.

Eunwoo didn't want this day to end but if Moonbin wants to go home then he would have to deal with it.

-

They pulled up to Moonbins driveway . Both of them didn't want to leave each other but I guess they had to.

"I'll walk you up" Eunwoo suggested then got out the car and ran to the other side just to open the door for Moonbin.

"You didn't have too" . "I wanted too" Eunwoo smiled and Moonbin looked away to hide his blush.

They stopped at the front door and they would have to part.

"Again, thank you for today it was amazing" Moonbin said. "Haha your welcome and I should be thanking you for actually agreeing to hang out with me" . They both laughed then silence fell between them.

Eunwoo thought it was the perfect time to confess his feelings.

He might be the luckier guy in the world or just guy with one sided love for a prince.

"Moonbin, actually Wait" Eunwoo stopped Moonbin from opening the front door.

"Is there something wrong?" Moonbin asked confused.

"I actually got something to say" Eunwoo said nervously and Moonbin was just standing there confused.

"Moonbin, I am so in love with you"

"What?"

"I'm in love with you. I fucking love you Moonbin. The first time we met eyes I instantly fell for you. Words can't explain how much I love you. Moonbin will you please be my boyfriend?"

Moonbin was gonna dropped down to his knees and thank god for this to happen. His face to cherry red and his heart was doing flips in his chest.

"Yes . Yes Cha Eunwoo I'll be your boyfriend"

Eunwoo grabbed Moonbins hands and pulled him into a kiss.

A kiss the two was waiting for since they first met. A kiss that should've happened a long time ago finally happened. A kiss that the two will remember forever was happening right now.

Moonbins lips pieced together with Eunwoos and Eunwoo could taste the sweetness in Moonbins lips. It was soft just like Eunwoo had imagined it to be.

They pulled away to catch air and the two looked each other in the eyes.

"I feel like the most luckiest guy in the world" Eunwoo smiled and Moonbin hid his blush.

Eunwoo kissed Moonbin again because he just couldn't get enough of it. It was addicting.

They pulled away for a second time both with red faces and beating hearts.

"I should g-go I'll call you later" Moonbin awkwardly said and Eunwoo laughed at his cuteness.

"Okay bye... I love you"

"I love you too"

After a long while this happened.

So yes I changed the cover because I didn't like the old one and yes the book will be coming to an end soon

And I'm very sorry for being so inactive it's just that I really don't like this book and it makes me cringe Sorry