아홉

Moonbin ran down the street which was 5 miles away from the party

Moonbin ran down the street which was 5 miles away from the party. His lungs burned and his legs were about to give out . He wanted to get as far as he could away from that disaster of a party .

He found himself in a neighborhood with big yards and really nice houses .

If anyone caught him outside without any security then people will probably trample him . That's why he couldn't go out in public without a guy watching and following him 24/7 .

He sat on a curb and caught his breath . He had no clue what he would be doing now . He doesn't know where his house was from this street and he started to get a bit scared .

Eunwoo was in a state of panic . What if he's hurt? , someone might've Kidnapped him! .

He told his driver to just drive where ever while Eunwoo would look out the window and look for the cute boy .

They were about 4 miles away from the party and that made Eunwoo anxious . Nobody knew what direction he actually took of to which made the situation even more complicated and with that he didn't have any way to contact him either .

"Have you seen anything yet?" Eunwoo asked the driver . "Nothing yet sir" the driver replied . Eunwoo sighed and kept looking around .

"why did you leave the party? It looked fun" the driver asked . "A lot of things" Eunwoo said while sighing . "What kind of things?" The driver asked looking at the rear view mirror to look at Eunwoo .

"My dad caught me with a man and flipped out" Eunwoo said as he remembered how scared Moonbin looked when his father had a grip on him .

Eunwoo doesn't mind talking about this to his driver , they were close and Eunwoo saw him like a best friend more then his driver . He was in his mid thirties and he would make jokes about the king to Eunwoo and the prince didn't mind at all .

"Ohh so your finding that man now?" The driver asked and Eunwoo nodded .

They were about 5 miles away and Eunwoo was about to give up but , the thought of the boy in danger made him go further .

"Sir there's someone on the side of the road" . Eunwoo shot up and looked out the window .

He saw a sight of someone sitting on a curb at the end of the street but it was to far to see who it was . "Go to the end of the street quick" Eunwoo said to the driver and he stepped on it .

The image of the person got clearer and the boy with the maroon suit could be seen to Eunwoo . "Stop!" Eunwoo said to the driver and he braked suddenly .

Moonbin looked up and saw the person that has been on his mind all day running to him .

He stood up and embraced the older and started crying . "I-I could stay there anymore I was s-scared" Moonbin said brokenly while the other held him tight happy to see him unhurt .

"I know come one let's go back to my house" the older said and Moonbin nodded .

He helped Moonbin into the car and told his driver to head back home .

"What about your father?" Moonbin asked . "I don't know" Eunwoo said not actually thinking about him till now .

He wanted Moonbin to stay with him but the problem was , what if his father finds out? What will he do to me? Or what will he actually do to Moonbin? .

If Moonbin wanted to stay then he'd need to stay away from his father sight and Eunwoo had the perfect plan .

I watched train to Busan last night and I cried