열한

^ they look like boyfriends 😤😤

Eunwoo and Moonbin got back to Eunwoo's house. His father wasn't home yet so Moonbin doesn't have to hide .

"Won't you're mom be worried about you?" Eunwoo asked . "Probably not , I don't even want to see her after what she had done , she and her snotty friends are homophobic bitches who just judge people below them because they think they're better" Moonbin said . "Wow" Eunwoo was surprised . He didn't think that would come out of his mouth.

Eunwoo chuckled a bit . "Why are you laughing?" Moonbin asked . "because this situation is funny , hahaha I'm willing to hide you in my room haha isn't that funny?" Eunwoo said in between laughs . "When you put it like that" Moonbin said then he started to laugh as well .

They then heard the front door being unlocked and Eunwoo quickly pushed Moonbin into another room. "Quick go up the stairs" Eunwoo whispered.

The door opened revealing his furious father.

He didn't say anything . He just stared at his son.

Next thing you know Eunwoos father punched Eunwoo across the face . "Your not even gonna say anything!? That boy you were with has gone missing!... I can't believe your one of those people" Eunwoos dad said.

Eunwoo started to spit out blood and he started to get dizzy . His father never hit him even if he was mad he still wouldn't do it but now it's a different story.

"Get out of my face!" Eunwoos dad yelled . Eunwoo couldn't even walk properly , his father literally punched the life out of him .

He had hard time walking up the stairs , everything was just mixed up.

Moonbin was sitting on the elders bed . He heard everything and hoped nothing bad had happened .

Next thing he knows the door bursted open making Moonbin flinch .

Moonbin ran to Eunwoo side in a panic . The blood dripping down his lip made him panic . Moonbin shut the door and helped Eunwoo to the bed .

"I'll go get something to wipe you up" Moonbin said as he ran to the bathroom and got a bunch of toilet paper .

He started to wipe up the blood "you're clothes are ruined I'll get you clothes" Moonbin said while getting up and searching for clothes in his huge closet .

He found a T shirt and sweatpants . "Here , I'll turn around" Moonbin said after giving Eunwoo the clothes .

Eunwoo got up and changed while the other had his back turned.

"Okay I'm finished" Eunwoo said then sat back down.

Moonbin turned around and gave a slight smiled . "You should sleep" Moonbin suggested . "Wait I need to get your clothes" Eunwoo said then made his way to his closet.

He got out a hoodie and sweatpants . He gave it to Moonbin "if you want you can take a shower" Eunwoo said and Moonbin nodded then walked into the bathroom.

Eunwoo sat down sighed what am I gonna do , he just can't hide here someone will find him Eunwoo thought .

-

Moonbin came out of the bathroom and saw Eunwoo slouch down . "Are you okay?" Moonbin asked . "Yeah I'm fine so um... where do you wanna sleep?" Eunwoo asked .

"I don't know , where can I sleep?" Moonbin asked also .

Eunwoo looked at the daybed near the window . He likes to look at the view from there.

(If u don't know what a daybed is , it's a small bed and usually people put it near windows)

"I'll give you blanket and a pillow and you can sleep there" Eunwoo said pointing at the daybed . Moonbin only nodded.

He gave the younger a blanket and a pillow and made his bed . "If you need anything just wake me up , I'm not a Heavy sleeper" Eunwoo chuckled .

Moonbin nodded and got in . Eunwoo turned off the lights and got into his own bed.

Moonbin was facing the window which lead Eunwoo to stare at the youngers back .

"Eunwoo?" Moonbin Called out . "Yes?" Eunwoo responded . "Does your face hurt?" Moonbin asked quietly . "A little" Eunwoo said. "Oh"

"Do you think it's weird for guys to like other guys?" Moonbin asked out of the blue. "No why would I?" Eunwoo said with a chuckle. "Then why does our parents hate it so much? Don't they want us to be happy and find love? It's just so ridiculous when they reacted like that" Moonbin ranted .

One of the things Moonbin liked about Eunwoo was that he was a very good listener and he would listen to all the rants Moonbin did. "Yeah it's pretty stupid" Eunwoo could only say .

He heard Moonbin yawn . "Go to sleep okay?" Eunwoo said and Moonbin only hummed in response .

Eunwoo wanted to show his feelings towards the other but he couldn't . He didn't know what the younger thought of him and it was very frustrating .

Moonbin also wanted to show his feelings but was scared how the other might take it will he run away? Will he call me names? Will we never see each other again? All those questions and what if's were getting to Moonbin.

He just sighed and closed his eyes hoping that tomorrow will be a better day .

This is really bad sorry . check out the jeongcheol book fam