십팔

Eunwoo got home and was pulled by his father "i told you what you had to do but you completely ignored it!! I told you stay away from him!!" His father then slapped him across the face. He let the burning sensation take over his right cheek. He didn't care if he got hit. It doesn't hurt him but what hurts is the words. His father was just calling him all kinds of hurtful words and throwing slaps, kicks, but punches won't nock Eunwoo down. It's what people think of him and hearing this from his own father hurt him more then the amount of times his father has beat him.

When his father finally stopped Eunwoo excused himself up to his room . "If you see him , don't talk to him" his father said sternly . "The love i have for him is talking , not me" Eunwoo said as he teared up. He walked walked up the stair and into his room.

He will never stop his love for Moonbin even if he's risking his life.

-

Moonbin was at his house alone because he had left his mom right after he went off on her and he was happy he did and hoped he proved his point.

Moonbin was pacing back and forth worrying about Eunwoo until he heard his phone ding.

Unknown: Moonbin?

Moonbin: who is this?

Unknown: Eunwoo

Moonbin felt all the weight lift off his shoulders . Thank god he's okay .

Moonbin: are you okay?

Eunwoo: hehe yes I'm fine

Eunwoo: and I'm really sorry for just leaving you like that

Moonbin: no no it wasn't your fault , don't be sorry .

Eunwoo: I wish I could see you in person

It was just a simple text but it made Moonbin blush like crazy.

Moonbin: haha me too

Eunwoo: do you wanna FaceTime?

Moonbin: sure

Moonbin went to his mirror and started to fix himself so he would look presentable for him.

His phone started to ring and he took a few breaths in to calm himself.

He answered and Eunwoos bright smile was the first thing he saw.

"Hey"

"Hi"

Their was awkward silence and the two could feel it.

Moonbin scanned Eunwoos face a little bit more and frowned when he saw a small bruise on the right side of his cheek.

"So... what are you doing?"

"Nothing what about you?"

"FaceTiming a prince"

Moonbin faced the camera away from him so Eunwoo couldn't see his blush.

Eunwoo knew what he was doing and laughed. Moonbin was just to cute .

"Hey who was that boy you were with at the party?"

"Oh that was my friend Mj why?"

"Just a friend?"

"Haha yeah , are you jealous"

Eunwoo hid his face with his hand because Moonbin was correct. He was a bit jealous but knowing that they're just friends made the jealousy go away.

"Noooooooo"

"Yeessss"

The two talked until 3AM and Moonbin ended up falling asleep with the camera still facing him. Eunwoo took in as much features as he could and smiled.

"Goodnight Moonbin"

"I love you"

Call ended

Boyyyyyy it's 3AM so I'm sorry for this trash. I'm starting to not like this book oops .