Chapter 18: Being a Princess

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Jafar! Back to your lamp!" I said, holding up the lamp.

"Huh?"

"You wanted to be a genie? You got it!" Aladdin said. "Everything that goes with it!"

A red Whirlpool of magic beams surrounded him and golden bracelets, like Genie's, appeared on his wrists. I thought back to what Genie said.

"Pheonial cosmic power..." I said as he was being dragged into the lamp and he was fully in, "Itty-bitty living space."

"Ha! Good one, Sora!" he said to me and I grinned.

We hopped on Carpet and flew back to where Jasmine and Piri was.

"Jasmine? Jasmine!" Aladdin yelled. She was gone and Piri was lying unconscious on the ground.

"Piri!" I yelled, running and picking her up. I gently shook her. "Sis! Sis, wake up!" To my relief, she did.

"Sora?" she sat up and asked.

"You must have gotten hit on the head or something. Come on. We've gotta seal the keyhole!"

"Oh, right..." she looked at her hand as she got up. Then she summoned her keyblade as I did mine. We pointed our keyblades and locked it. The whole cave started to shake violently.

"Whoa! We better get out of here!" Goofy exclaimed and we got on carpet, flying out of the cave, back to Agrabah.

Once we were back, Aladdin took us to his house. Abu climbed on Piri's shoulder, trying to get my attention.

"Hey, Abu. How you doing?" she asked and he sighed, looking at Aladdin. He knew he was depressed. We explained to him that Jasmine had been taken somewhere else.

"I see... Sora, Piri, let's go find her." he said.

"I'm sorry, but..." Piri faded off.

"We can't take you with us." I shamefully lowered my head. He was upset.

"Wh- why not?" he asked.

"I sure wish we could..." Goofy said.

"But we can't. If we take him to another world, we would be..." Donald said.

"Muh... Mudd-" Goofy stammered.

"Meddling!" Donald corrected.

"Don't worry, we'll find. Jasmine. I promise." I swore.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

Seeing Al like this made me think of Riku. He must've been searching like mad when our home got destroyed.

"Uh, earth to Al. Hello? You still have one wish left. Look, just say the word. Ask me to find Jasmine for you." Genie said.

"I... I wish.. for your freedom, Genie." he said.

"Al!" Genie cried. Pink magical beams swirled around around him and they disappeared, his ghost tail had been replaced by solid legs. Then, the bracelets disappeared.

"A deal's a deal, Genie. Now you can you can go anywhere you went. You're your own master. But it would be great if you could go along with them and help Sora and Piri find Jasmine."

"Hmm, sorry Al, but I'm done taking orders from others. But... a favor, now that's entirely different. I guess I could give it a try. After all, we're pals, right Al?" Genie asked and Al smiled.

"Guys, find Jasmine for me." he asked in a way.

"Come on, you know we can't say no!" I threw my arm around Sora's shoulder and he nodded, giving one of his infamous goofball smiles.

khkhkh

No one's POV

Maleficent, Hades, and Riku watched as the four friends departed from Agrabah. Maleficent explained to Riku that she was the princess of memory.

"Wait... she's... Why didn't she tell me this?" he wondered out loud.

"She was told not to tell anyone, for they're protection. Being the friend she is, she would listen." Maleficent said and Riku had a small smile.

"Huh, I think that swarmy vizier could've had' em... if someone had stuck around to give him a hand," Hades sneered. This made Riku's smile disappear and he got annoyed.

"Hey, I did my part. I brought the princess, didn't I?" he crossed his arms.

"Jafar was beyond help, consumed by his own hatred. One should beware of letting it burn too brightly." Maleficent said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm as cool as they come, okay?"

'I'm sure you are...' Riku thought as he rolled his eyes.

"By the way, kid, have we got something for you." Hades said. Riku looked from him to her in confusion.

"We had a deal, yes? You help us, and we grant your wish..." Maleficent said. On the table appeared a projection of...

"Kairi!" Riku exclaimed.

"Go to her. Your vessel is waiting." she told him. Out of the shadows appeared Captain Hook.

"Just remember, this won't be a pleasure cruise. It won't be a pleasant voyage." he said.

Piri's words of caution echoed in Riku's mind. 'Riku... Maleficent is using you... Don't believe what she says...' he knew the girl he loves never would lie to him.

"Why are you doing all of this for me?" he asked, "What's the catch?"

"Catch? Silly boy. You're like a son to me. I only want to see you happy and get the girl you love." she gently caressed his cheek. The boy flinched at her cold touch and immediately smacked her hand away.

"I seriously doubt that."

"Believe what you wish. But last we forget, I kept my end of the bargain. And what about your girl? She is still unaware what Sora is trying to do." Riku growled at this and went off to Captain Hook's ship.

'I'll win your heart, Piri. I'll make you see Sora's trying to make you his. I won't let that happen.' he thought to himself. Little did he know she was right about not trusting Maleficent.