" I want to do this Luke.." I smiled.

He smiled back, " Okay, Then. "

" Luke, what the fuck are you doing in bed with my girl?" Damien's voice boomed in the room,

Luke just smirked and stood up, walking past his brother, without a word.

Damien just rolled his eyes, and took his place beside me, wrapping me in his arms..

He smiled, and kissed me gently.

" I love you," he whispered, snuggling into my chest.

I grinned hugely. I loved it when he said that for no reason. " I love you too, "

" I'm so glad that I finally fell for you, baby girl, I'd be missing out on a lot if I hadn't. You are one fucking amazing girl. And I don't know what I would do without you. The only downside to loving you this much, and being with you.. Is its illegal. I don't want the council doing something about us, because it won't be good.." Damien explained.

" what's the worst they could do?" I asked, curiously.

" they could turn me against you.. Forever. Make my feelings for you disappear. And never come back." he said, sadly.

I laid there for a minute, too shocked to speak. Could they really do that?

" Damien I don't want that to happen to us.." I whispered.

He tightened his grip on me, and said.

" it won't, I promise. No one knows but our boys that we're together so it really shouldn't be a problem,"

" you can't promise me something like that Damien, don't promise me something you can't keep," I said.

Damien kissed my neck, which is a huge turn on for me.

" Baby girl, I can keep that promise. I will find a way to not be a death bringer anymore, and then we can be together, for as long as we want to, without it being illegal." he said.

" we will be together forever Damien. I have wanted you since the moment I saw you, and now that I have you, I'm never letting go. Ever." I said.

I felt him smile against my neck and kiss it.

I tried not to moan. I love being kissed on the neck. It felt so good.

" Damien stop that. You're turning me on, kissing me on the neck like that," I said.

"I know," he breathed as he continued kissing my neck.

" Let's go for round two baby, " he whispered huskily in my ear.

I smiled and nodded. He didn't have to ask me twice.

**

About an hour an a half later, me and Damien were freshly showered and dressed, trying to get rid of the smell of sweat and sex.

He was really good in bed, like, fantastic. I could bang him 24/7 and not get tired. And that's definitely saying something.

" thanks baby!" Damien said, coming up and kissing my forehead as we exited my bathroom.

I just rolled my eyes. I should have known he would have been reading my mind.

" you should really stop reading my mind. It's an invasion of my privacy," I said, jokingly.

He smiled, " ill try my best, but your mind is very interesting," he said.

I just rolled my eyes, and walked into the living room where all the guys were seated.