" no you wouldn't, you have Damien and the boys remember?" Luke said.

I shook my head. " I love Damien, yes, but you, you're my best friend, my partner in crime, my rock, and I love you, which makes it harder to say goodbye," I whispered, trying to make sure Damien couldn't hear me.

" God, I really love hearing you say you love me," he breathed.

I smiled and looked up into his wide deep blue eyes that a.l.w.a.y.s hypnotizes me.

" I love you," I whispered.

He smiled so big, I swear it hurt his gorgeous face. His eyes sparkled and his real, genuine, smile, showed slight dimples on his cheeks, so cute!

I could tell he was leaning in to kiss me. I couldn't do that. The boys were sitting a few feet away, watching and listening, and plus, I shouldn't even be doing this and saying these things to Luke! I love Damien!

I pushed him away slightly and jumped off the table. " tomorrow night," I whispered, before smiling and walking over and jumping on Damien.

Damien made an ' oof' sound and smiled at me, wrapping his arms around me, and kissing me lightly on the lips.

" hey baby," he whispered.

" hey sexy,"

He chuckled. And I cuddled up into his chest. I loved being close to him like this, no sexual anything, just being in his arms. It always made me feel complete.

I leant up and kissed his cool neck. Immediately, I felt him get excited and I smirked.

" Don't. Unless you want to go for round two." Damien said.

I giggled. " maybe I do," I whispered.

I felt him stiffen and pull back to look at me, lust in his eyes. " really?" he asked, shocked.

I shook my head no. He groaned and fell back onto the couch.

" you fucking tease," he said, exasperated.

I laughed and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

**

The next morning I woke up nervous as hell. Mine and Luke's " night " happens at around 5:30pm.

I leaned over and looked at my alarm clock. 12:43.

Oh gosh. Less than 5 hours...

I can't believe I'm going to do this. If Damien finds out... He will not be happy, and he will most likely leave me, and never take me back..

I mean... I'm going to .. Cheat.. On him. And worse than that.. It's with his BROTHER!

He's going to hate me..

But he won't find out! I'll make sure of it. I won't think or speak of it, and neither will Luke.. I hope.

I feel like a bit of a whore doing this to Damien. He means the world to me.. But the more I hang out with Luke, the more I like him... And that's so bad, because I'm so deeply in love with Damien.. I think I'm just confused? I don't know. I can't believe I'm going to do this..

" Princess?" I heard Lucas's deep voice say, from beside me.

I jumped. Why was Luke laying in bed with me? Damien wouldn't like this..

" hi," I said.

" Look, we don't have to do this if you don't want too... I don't want to hurt you or Damien again." he said.