<chap. 22>

Y/n POV

I woke up in a doorstep...... And I was wrong I was in an unfamiliar house.. I was just standing in a dark room.

"Please!!! Hello!!! Help me!!!!!". I shouted and I was finding Mingyu because I know he's the one who kidnapped me.

"Aww she's awake". Someone said and I turned around to see Mingyu jerk.

"How dare you!!! What I've done to you!?? I'm gonna apologize and let me go!!". I shouted.

"I kidnapped you because you'll be break up with Taehyung and you'll be mine". Mingyu explained.

"How dare you!! No way!! I'm not gonna love a man like you who kidnapped me and why? Do I care?". I asked him angrily.

"Okay fine!! I'll let you go". Mingyu said angrily.

Very good - Y/n's mind.

I walked out of his room and I was free..

Taehyung POV

I was thinking about Y/n because she's not here yet. Then I tried to text or call her but no Y/n. As I was walking to the shop, I bumped into someone, it was Y/n.

"Goodness!! Y/n you're here!! Where are you that time? I was worried about yo-". I was cut off by her shushing me.

"No there's nothing happened to me oppa". She answered.

"Okay go to our house and I'll buy some food and chips". I answered.

Y/n POV

I knocked on the doorknob and someone opened, it was Sowon.

"Omg!! All of us are worried about you!!". She hugged me tightly and crying.

"It's okay Sowon". I answered

"Y/n I'm sorry for being closed to your boyfriend". Lee SiYeon hugged me and I accept.

"Let's eat and wait for Taehyung". I said.

All of us waited for Taehyung go come back and he is here.

After eating

Lee SiYeon gave me a bracelet, it was a dreamcatcher bracelet.

"Wow this is gorgeous!'. I said

"Thank you" she said

"Welcome" I answered.

As we were eating some bread chocolate, I saw Taehyung's lips stained.

"Here". I said giving him the tissue

"Thank you Y/n" he said

"Welcome" I said

Next morning

I wear this outfit