<chap. 21>

Taehyung pov

While we were watching it clown, suddenly Lee SiYeon hugs my shoulder.

"I'm afraid Taehyung op-". I cut her off.

"It's okay. You can hug to me". I said.

"Okay thank you oppa". Lee SiYeon said while rubbing her head to my shoulders.

"Okay". That's only my word that came from my mouth.

But in a few minutes, Lee SiYeon and I were talking right now.

Y/n POV

While I was eating, I caught Lee SiYeon and Taehyung doing something. Talking.....that's it I'm done with these both.

"Can we watch this tomorrow? Looks like it's late right now". I asked them.

"Sure Y/n just for you". Sowon said hugging me then holds the remote and turns it off.

"Good night!". Lee SiYeon said.

"Bad night everyone". I said lazily and they area shocked.

Next day.....

I was having a great sleep then I wake up and wear this.

Yerin outfit

And we walk to the living room

"Why did you have a bad day yesterday?". Yerin asked as she was fixing her hair.

"I don't know just because of-". I was cut off when all of them walked to us.

"Hi Y/n!! Good morning and also Yerin!!". Sowon said happily.

"So can we go? And also we should have some fun after school right?". I asked Sowon.

"Sure let's have some-". Sowon was cut off by Lee SiYeon.