chapter 12

Kakashi's POV

I opened my eye.

Why the heck am I in the middle of the road?

"oh you're awake. If I'd known that you'd faint over something as simple as that I would've told you sooner"

"why am I in the middle of the road?"

"oh yea. About that... I kinda gave up pulling you to your house. Also I've no idea where you live" Kurama grinned sheepishly. I glared at him.

"what did you mean by you're married to Amber?" I asked while walking to the field and he followed along.

"oh well we're engaged. She's my betrothed. It's still a thing you know. I'm just glad it's to her. I love her." he said smiling easily.

I gaped at him usually kids his age would be some horny little shits trying to get as many girls as possible.

Love? I find that hard to believe in the first place but looking at his face I can't help but believe it.

"hm well I don't understand why you like being tied down like that but I mean I can see that you really mean what you say. I'm always here if you wanna be a bachelor for the rest of your life. I shall be single for life." I said to him.

He chuckled lightly shaking his head at my words. As he opened his mouth to say something we heard someone call his name from behind me.

"KURAMA. Amber's been looking for you. It's almost time for dinner" I heard from behind me and kurama smiled at whoever was walking towards us.

The voice was unfamiliar so I turned to see who he was talking to.

.....

My mind went blank in that moment. Never had I ever seen someone as gorgeous as this person....

An angel has descended from heaven above god bless his soul thank you lord almighty for this scrumptious looking creature.

My knees buckled slightly as the gorgeous creature smiled at me.

My god that has got to be the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

Kami? Are you listening? Thank you for this gift. I'll pray to you more often from now on.

-

-

-

-

-

Kuramas POV

I sweatdropped as I watched my sensei get down on his Knees and started praying to Kami muttering something about an angel?

What in the world... This world is filled with some truly weird humans...

I turned as the person that called my name out arrived in front of me. He either didn't notice Kakashi being weird or chose not to question it.

He gave me his rare brilliant smile.

"Amber says dinner preparations are about to start. She wants to know if you're gonna bake tonight" he asked eyes shining.

Man seriously why those eyes I can't say no to those eyes.

No kurama resist it. RESIST IT.

My resolve crumbled as his bottom lip started to poke out in a pout.

"goddammit why do you always do this to me" I whined giving in. He smiled his brilliant smile and cheered.

I smiled slightly.

"....cute" my sensitive hearing picked up and I looked back to see Kakashi staring at him in awe coming closer.

He elbowed me in the ribs.

"aren't you gonna introduce us kurama?" he asked the look in his eyes begging me.

That hurt you ass. I grumbled slightly.

"Kakashi meet Iruka. Iruka this is my sensei Kakashi"

Iruka smiled softly at kakashi.

"pleasure to meet you kakashi. Will you be joining us for dinner?" Iruka asked looking at me slightly

"ah if it's OK with the head of the house of course" kakashi said looking at me slightly confused.

"I'm sure Amber would appreciate your company" Iruka said smiling and turning around slightly.

Kakashi scooted closer.

"what's your relationship with him?" I looked at him confused

"he's my brother. Why?" I whispered back.

Iruka turned back around and he jumped away.

"are you willing to join us? If you can't today the invitation is always open for another time? Our family would appreciate the company" Iruka said softly.

Kakashi gave him his eye smile

"I'd love to join you"

***

AM I ON FIRE OR WHAT. Yea I can't sleep lmao so I decided to continue on. Speaking of which I'm gonna have to change the timing on the chapters. Before you flip I will still be updating a chapter a day just that the time will change to 4 instead of 12. Also can I just say some of y'all have got some cute ass profiles like I read this one comment from my last chapter and they had like the most flipping Adorable profile. Anyway that's all for now thanks for reading

-xoxo angel