chapter 11

Kakashi's POV

the introduction itself was pretty boring none of them bothered actually giving much information not even the fangirl and dead last. The only person that did give even a slight hint was sasuke it seems hes an avenger still angry at his brother for the massacre still wanting to kill him. 

Poor kid....

I asked why they didn't say anything and surprisingly it was the dead last that responded.

"why would we give you information on us when as a sensei you've barely given us anything to build trust on. Only fools trust blindly and we are not fools." his words were harsh and cold but they rang true.

Now the training session was the complete opposite it was extremely interesting. I even had to put down my book I have a feeling they were holding back by a lot that didn't stop amber from punching me in the stomach when she saw what I was reading though which might I say was quite painful. I'm never gonna try and get on her bad side that's for sure.

We've been going through the d rank missions with ease even THAT mission. Damn demon cat always wasting our time. They didn't complain much though which surprised me usually fresh genin would get quite restless by now.

The teamwork they exhibit was flawless.

ok so maybe not flawless due to the uncertainty with the pink haired girl due to her constant screeching.

It's almost as if they've been a team for years.... I wonder how they know each other they seem quite close....

Naruto's words keep ringing in my ears everytime I want to ask and I stop myself from asking even though the curiosity is killing me.

A slight tap shakes me from my thoughts as Ruby red eyes seem to stare into my soul. Those eyes seem older than what his appearance is telling me.

"are you alright sensei? You've been zoning out a lot lately...." Kurama says softly.

"ah it's nothing to worry about" I give him my famous eye smile.

He doesn't seem convinced.

"if you'd like to know something just ask no need to have the curiosity kill you. I'll answer them to the best of my ability keep in mind though that there are something's I'm not allowed to tell you" I nodded at his words

"...was Naruto always like that? I mean he's so different from what I was told about him"

Kurama laughed slightly not that merry laughter but that bitter laughter that gave others chills. I raised an eyebrow at that.

"that facade was for his safety. Damn civilians always looking for something to blame."

"what does that mean?" my heart slightly raced.

Does he know?

"don't play stupid. All you villagers can tiptoe around it but we all know the truth on why Naruto's hated. You people didn't even give him a chance always playing the victim and only seeing what you want to see. It's what I hate about you people." his Ruby red eyes that were once a warm hearth instantly changed to that of a raging inferno.

I stepped back in shock the look of pure hate in his eyes sent shivers down my spine. I gulped slightly.

"h-how did you guys find out? Does Naruto know?"

"of course he knows he's not stupid he can hear quite well. The civilians weren't subtle about their thoughts on him and didn't exactly keep it a secret. Why the third decided to tell civilians that kind of secret is beyond me"

"w-was it bad? His life? The way he was treated?" guilt creeping up.

I wasn't stupid I knew what hate could do to people.

His firey eyes looked deep into my single eye as if searching for something. The fire in his eyes dispersed as he sighed softly.

"it's not my place to say... But I will tell you this... That horrible life he had? It was cut short it probably would've lasted longer if it wasn't for Amber" he smiled softly

Amber? Oh the girl with the eyes of a wolf. She was kind of scary despite her angelic face... Wait what's that expression on his face? It couldn't be....

"do you have a crush on her?" I blurted out.

He looked at me startled then he laughed and it felt like the tension in the air all disappeared.

I just looked at him confused as he laughed merrily. The warm hearth appeared in his eyes again.

"I'm technically married to her" his eyes filled with mirth as he laughed once again

What?

***

I am so PUMPED I've been trying to plan these chapters out for some time but then realized its better to just go with the flow for me and improvise with the ideas I've had so far you should look at all the scrapped ideas I've thrown away my bed is still filled with them since I'm kinda lazy to clean them up 😅. Since I've decided to give y'all a chapter a day since I've a lot more time on my hands now I can't promise you long chapters everytime the length of the chapters will vary some of them are quite long and others not so much so please be patient. Thank-you for reading.

-xoxo angel