Chapter 9

Naruto's pov
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-

Why am I acting jealous.... we're not together dammit but why didn't he push her off? What does she have that I dont? Maybe it's cuz she's a girl... well as long as sasuke is happy i would do anything....

"KIT! I've been calling your name for the past 10 minutes you brat."

"Sorry kyu-chan...."

Kurama sighed.

"I know what youre thinking and before you do something stupid and act happy for him and congralute him. Why dont you just ask before making an assumption you idiot."

"But if I do that he'll think I'm jealous and like him...."

"Naruto.... almost everyone already knows you like him.... I'm guessing he's just waiting for you to be ready to  accept him and confess"

"Wait... HE KNOWS? AND HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING???"

Kurama sighed. "Of course that's what you focus on... dammit I'm tired of everyone tip toeing around it just shut up and confess you damn morons you never know when you're gonna die especially since you guys are ninja so you might as well live life to the fullest."

"Hm... you're not really one to talk kurama. If my memory serves me correctly it took you a century." Amber said from behind us.

Although she was smiling it was forced and there seemed to be a firey aura around her. Kurama started sweating in his fox form. I sweatdropped at that.

Poor kurama he's prolly not gonna survive that....

"Despite kurama saying that he's quite right on the living life to the fullest... but of course it's your call naru if you feel ready go for it. If you're not don't force yourself all that matters is if you're happy." Amber said as she walked past me to get home and have me a kiss on my forehead to calm my nerves. Kurama hung his head low and followed her.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I started walking towards my swing deep in thought once I got home to the backyard.

If I confess what's the worst that could happen? He could reject me and possibly ruin our friendship possibly breaking our little family apart possibly leaving me all alone not having kurama and Amber. Yea that's the worst that could happen. And it doesn't help that he could also be into ino....

Kurama sweatdropped watching Narutos face grow more and more panicked as he thought into the mindlink that the family had.....

Kit.... you do realize that your messaging us in the mindlink right?

Naruto snapped his head up abruptly standing up but falling on the ground instead. Kurama sweatdropped as did Amber when she went to see her brother to comfort him.

HOLY SHIT DOES THAT MEAN SASUKE ALSO HEARD ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR HIM???

naru you're still in the family link so if he didnt I'm sure he knows now.....

Next thing everyone sees is sasuke running down the stairs (more like stomping) kicking down the door to the backyard and grabbing Naruto and pulling him into a kiss before he could even say a word.

Well that I should've expected.... Amber and kurama thought as they sweatdropped.

HOLD UP ONE FLIPPING MOMENT NARUTO WAS THAT A CURSE WORD I JUST HEARD? SASUKE WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT RUNNING IN THE HOUSE AND HOLD UP DID YOU JUST KICK MY DOOR DOWN?

Naruto and sasuke started sweating as they pulled out of their kiss and heard Amber in the family link and sensed the murderous aura and killer intent that Amber was sending towards them.

They both gulped loudly.

We're so dead....