chapter 1

NARUTO

"Stop! Please stop! It hurts" I cried out. They didn't stop they kept hitting me with everything they had. They started pulling out weapons it was almost an inch near my face when the man was suddenly ripped away. I watched and backed away as I watched a small dark figure beat up the group that was going to kill me I flinched when a bit of blood landed on my face.

"Stop...please don't kill them...please" I whispered and the figure stopped and turned towards me and walked in my direction.

------

AMBER

"please don't hurt me" he cried out his blue eyes pleading. My usually cold eyes softened, i gave him a sweet smile. I held out my hand, he flinched slightly and looked up with wide eyes. He hesitated in taking my hand but eventually took it and stood up i took advantage of it and pulled him into a hug.

"I do believe you owe me a favor for saving you" i whispered in his ear. He looked at me with his ocean blue eyes slightly scared of what i might ask for

"I dont have anything to give in return..." he said with teary eyes

I tilted my head but smiled softly nonetheless.

"Don't worry I won't ask for anything horrible... I have no family... So in return for saving you I want you to be my family... I've never had a little brother to dote on...will you be mine? Please?"

His eyes widened even more and then they started to water he started hiccuping.

" I *HIC* would *HIC* love that" he cried out

"Yosh! Its settled then let's go home otouto" I smiled brightly and hugged him tightly

" I can't breathe onee-chan" he said cutely. I squealed internally.

Kawaii.

"Onee-chan...I feel....dizz-" he fell into my arms I panicked and checked his pulse. I sighed

Thank kami he's still alive. Thank kami for kyu's fast healing He's lucky kyu is inside him. That bastard better heal my otouto or I'll strangle him as soon as I see him. I snarled internally and with that I carried him to my apartment he doesn't need to go to that shithole he calls home if he has me. I tucked him in and started on dinner.

I'll get him to bathe as soon as he wakes up.

--------

I don't own naruto or any of the other characters although I do own amber and I might add a few more characters.

| Evie |