Chapter 5 - (Restricted)

Jenna's POV

He put his elbows either side of me so he doesn't put too much weight on me. I closed my eyes feeling the moment.

Our kiss gets faster and harder when his tounge brushes on my lip, asking for entrance. I let him in right away as he lowers his hand to my waist. Getting out of breath, he moved his lips to my cheek, to my jaw, then my neck. He sucks hard on it probably leaving me a hickey.

"You're mine." He whispers to my ear. I moan in response.

His hand travels down to the hem of my dress pulling it up as he puts the hand that was on my waist to the back of my thigh. He lifts it up higher so I can feel him more.

"You feel that?" He pushes his hard on to me.

"Yeah." He smirks and continues to kiss down my neck again.

I grab his nape to make out with him again until he breaks the kiss again and sits up.

"Are you ready? Tell me to stop now because I won't be able to stop later." I nod to him.

He smiles at me wholeheartedly as his eyes turn dark again. I observe his body as he takes his shirt off.

He tugs his shirt from the back, slightly showing his V line. When he takes it all off, he throws it to the ground and I can finally see his abs again. His stomach was tensed, making his 6 pack more visible than usual. He stands up from the bed as he unbuckles his trousers and slides them down his leg.

He steps out of them, showing me his Calvin Klein boxers and lays back on top of me again. I can feel how hard he is against me. "Your turn." He challenges me.

I just stare at him not knowing what to do. "I change my mind. I'll do it for you." He leans towards me again and kisses me. He lifts my dress even higher, showing my panties.

He giggles as he looks at them, "Never knew you were a fan of Power Puff girls."

Oh shit! I forgot I was wearing them. My cheeks go red ad I try to push him away from me.

"Just kidding, love. They're adorable." He puts his lips back on mine as he lifts the dress higher and higher. I break the kiss to get it off me.

His hand travels up my bra straps and pulls them down while he licks my neck. Hu pulls my bra down as well so it's wrapped around my stomach instead.

His kissed go down slowly, reaching my breasts. He covers one in one hand and bring his lips to the other. "Uhhh." I moan involuntarily. After a couple of seconds, he swaps them over so he's licking the right one and feeling the left.

I put my hands on the sides of his face, bringing him up kiss me again. "I wanna know what you taste like." He pecks my lips one more time then his kisses go down low again. He pecks from my neck, to in between my breasts, above my belly button, and stop just above my panties.

He looks up at me with hooded eyes while he hooks his fingers on top of my panties, slowly taking them off me. I get uncomfortable and try to cover myself when he takes it off me.

"Don't be shy. I love you." He tries to comfort me. Kyle takes my hands and puts it on top of the bed sheets then spreads my legs wide open. He kisses my calf, my thigh then the insides of my thigh, not going where I want him to go.

"Stop being such a tease, Kyle Villanueva." I whine at him.

"What do you want?" He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks. "This?" He kisses around my pussy, not satisfying me.

"Kyle!" I warn him again.

"This?" He licks my lips down below.

"Uhhh, Kyle! Stop it." He giggles. "Stop being such a tease. I swear I'll get you b--ugh" He surprises me by licking my nub. He puts my thighs over his shoulders as he buries his head on my pussy.