Chapter 2 - "Good things don't come in small packages."

25th March 2008

Jenna's POV

Calling: Sienna

"Have you got any plans for the break, Ava?" Sienna teases me.

"Come on, stop that now." I plead her.  "I just panicked last night and no, I don't have any plans." 

"Great, get your friends and you can sleepover at my apartment tonight and the next night, and the next night, and the..." I pressed end call.

This is gonna be a looooong break. Ugh. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Wade's POV

"Wake up, man. Let's hit the gym! You're getting fat." I annoy Kyle while I jump on his bed.

"Fuck off, Wade. I can eat up the world and I still won't get fat." He shoves me off the bed and he hides under the duvet.

"Dude, that's impossible. I'll go get -- Is that Sienna opposite your building?" I walk over to the window to check if it is her.

"Sienna?" He mumbles.

"Yeah, that chick from the bar yesterday. JT got her sister's number remember?" He jumps up and runs to the windows, pushing me away.

"What crawled up your pants?" I ask him. 

"Nothing." He drifts off then looks down and smiles.

What the hell was that?! Does he like Sienna or something? Not that I care because she's not really my type but I didn't think she would be his either. Interesting.

"Whatever, man. I'm going to the gym. I'll go call Sienna instead, fatty." I walk out of his room.

"Wait." He runs towards me. "I changed my mind. I'll come with you. I need to get fit since you know I'll be 20 next year" Okaaay? There is definitely something going on here. But because I'm his bestfriend I'll be his wingman but  I won't  tell him just yet.

*Knock knock*

Sienna opens the door. "Hey Wade."

"Hey. This is Kyle" I point at Kyle. She gives him a friendly smile.

Bad start. He's getting friend zoned.

"Let's go to the gym today. Not that you need to, if you get what I mean." I wink at her.

"Yeah, sure. I was just going there." I elbow Kyle secretly and he gives me a what-the-hell look.

To be honest, I have no idea how to be a wingman. I never was one, nor did I need one because girls line up to be with us. Cocky, I know but it's the truth.

We arrive at the gym and do some warm ups. I left them together while I work out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sienna's POV

Wade introduced me to this guy, Kyle earlier. He's probably about my age too. I'm 19. He seems fun though so that's good. 

"Hey, Kyle... what's your last name?" I ask him while I run on the treadmill.

"Villanueva. Do you like Wade?" Woah! He's really straight forward.

"Is it obvious? You're not like gay or anything, right? You don't like him too do you?" I question him out of breath.

He stops running and laughs hysterically. "O-o-of course I'm not! It's not obvious. I just observe a lot." 

I nod in response and stop running too.

Wade comes back and I sign to Kyle to keep his mouth shut. "Come on, guys. Where do you wanna go after this?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's POV

"Anywhere but I have to be back soon because my sister's sleeping over mine." Sienna answers. 

She's coming to her appartment tonight? Sweet!

I whisper to Wade. "Let's sleep at hers."

"Hey, I have a better idea! Let's bring the party at your appartment tonight." Wade suggests. 

"Good idea, man." I agree with him.

"I don't know guys, my neighbours might get mad at me for being too loud." She worries.

"I promise we won't be loud. It'll just be a few friends." 

I know what will get her too agree. "Hug her" I whisper to him. 

He looks at me confused but hugs her anyway. 

"Okay." I knew it! Now, everyone's happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna's POV

*Knock knock*

O_O I look at him up and down. He's just wearing a towel. His hair is wet and messed as well so he probably just got out of the shower. He had really light brown eyes and he was biting his lower lip, they were red, complimenting his sun-kissed skin. His arms were sculpted well and he has a six pack. Down low, his towel was wrapped around his hipsm showing his V line. The towel was quite loose. Please, gravity, do your job! I look lower. 

"It's not true." 

"What's not true?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Good things don't come in small packages." I slap my hand on my mouth. Shit! What did I just say?

He smirks. "I agree." 

"Umm..uhh... I meant..." Excuse. I need an excuse! 

"Jenna! Happy birthday!" Sienna comes out and hugs me as the hottie disappears.

"Who was that?" I mouth to Jenna.

"A friend I met this morning." Why would she invite him to her place already?! "He's Wade's friend." Ohhhh. She talks about that Wade guy a lot. 

"Oh. Anyway, I'll just go help Ara and the others downstairs with their things." I rush downstairs.

"Ara! I just reached heaven! I scream at her.

"Jenna, you slut! We promised we wouldn't lose it 'til we're 18!" Everyone looks at me. What?!

"What are you talking about? There's a hot guy upstairs." I tell her.

"Oh. Well then, forget what I just said. There's no way that would've happened if he's hot." She giggles.

I pull her upstairs with me and we both breathe in and out as we reach Sienna's door. 

He opens the door again and I turn around to Ara as our cheeks go red. "Breath in" I mouth to her. When I turn back around hot guy disappears again and Sienna was in front of me.

"Come on, guys. I'll introduce you to them."

Me and Ara look and ask each other and ask. "Them?" 

Sienna leads as to her enormous room to find..."Oh my Gosh! Mr.Hot Guy just multiplied."