Chapter 5 - "My 17th birthday."

25th March 2009

Jenna's POV

I open my eyes and look ath the clock. I just woke up again and it's only 11:30am. I get up and do my daily routine.

*door smacks* "Happy birthday, my little sister!" Oh, great! What a day!

"Sienna, I'm not little anymore. I'm bigger than you." It's true. I'm not tall but she's still smaller than me.

"Whatever. Mum and Dad are downstairs but they'll only be with you for like an hour today because that's the only time they're not doing anything at work." See, I told you they're always busy. But at least they came here.

I rush downstairs to see them. 

Once I get there, my parents are sitting on the sofa watching TV with my dad's arms around my mum. They may be too busy at work most of the times but I know they're doing it for us. And I can only wish that I find a love like theirs. They've been married for more than 30 years now and they're still as in love as ever. I think.

"Mum, Dad!" I get their attention.

"Happy birthday, Jenna." They smile at me and hand me a small box that was sitting on the sofa earlier. What could it be?

I get the box, ripping the wrapper around it. It's a key. "You got me a car?" I jump and scream in excitement.

"Nope." My Dad laughs. I stop jumping and stare at them. "Then what is it?"

"It's a key for your own appartment." They actually trust me that much? Wow! "It's near the campus so you don't have to keep travelling so much to get to school." My mum explains.

"Thank you so much!" I hug them both.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sienna brought me to a yacht to have my birthday dinner there after my parents left. She let me borrow one of her dresses and she did my make up too.

It's really strange here though. There's not much people and everyone was wearing masks so Sienna and I felt left out. Sienna ordered us some wine but the waiter said I wasn't allowed because I'm underage. That's anothr strange thing. I look pretty mature for my age so I never got told I looked underage when I ordered alcohol until now.

"I need to go to the toilet a second." I excuse myself and she nods letting me go. 

I look back at her and I see her giving signals to someone behind me earlier. The guy notices me looking so he looks away. I turn around and make my way to the toilet.

As soon as I close the door, the lights turn off. "What the hell? Is anyone in here?" No one answers me so I guess there isn't. 

I try reaching out for my phone in my pocket to get some light until slams me to the door, squeezing my body in between it and their body. I can feel it's a guy. Good! I have no lesbian in me. But still, just because Kyle's not here it doesn't mean I can fool around behind his back. 

I can feel him breathe on my face. He's leaning forward. Oh my gosh! What do I do? Should I knee him? I lift my knee up but he blocks it with his arm. Plan B! Plan B!

He touches my neck just like Kyle does and presses his lips on mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's POV

What is she doing?! Why is she kissing me back? That sounds stupid I know but she's not meant to be kissing me if she doesn't know it's me! I was only trying to see if I can fully trust her now. We haven't even been together for a year yet!