Chapter 10

Nagmamadali akong nilabas ng mga pulis sa selda ko the other day. I don't know what's going on but when they forced me to wear the mask, I already knew where are we going.

May mga naghihintay parin palang reporters sa korte at mukhang dumami pa sila ngayon trying to hear my statement.

When we got inside, napalinga ako sa paligid. Camila is here, the family of Rita and Carlo are both here too but they didn't bother to look at me and so do I.

Tinatamad akong pakinggan ang mga sinasabi ng attorney, judge at prosecuter so I just roamed around the whole place and what the hell I'm thinking? Bakit ko hinahanap si Daniel?

"Hennerietta Stimpson is the prime suspect for the death of Rita Onelia who happens to her step-mother. And Carlo Ferrer, her boyfriend that happens to be the son of Rita Onelia." The whole crowd gasped in surprise upon hearing that Carlo is the daughter of Rita.

Iba't ibang reaksyon ang pinakita nila, iba't ibang conclusion din ang sinabi nila on that moment onwards. Kinailangan pang paluin ng judge yung nasa harapan nya for them to shut up.

"Sustain." He said and the prosecutor nodded before facing the crowd.

"Miss Hennerietta Stimpson claimed the death of the two said victims and we found all the murder weapons but no fingerprints found on it." The prosecutor said. "So I hereby announced and proclaim that Miss Hennerietta Stimpson is quilty for the said crime. Though we found out no fingerprints on the murder weapons, her testimonies and written reports are strong evidences." He added.

I flashed a smirked on my lips.

Damn it! I made it!

Umingay ang buong paligid after the prosecutor say that I am guilty and the judge even hit the thing infront of her.

"Miss Hennerietta will going to spend her lifetime into the prison. She will be detained at the Devil's Town and will be escorted by the police." He added.

I breath of relief before looking to Camila's side. I found her crying and even mouthing something on me but I can't understand.

So this is it? This is the last time for me to stay into the outside world because I'm now going to spend my lifetime to the Devil's Place where all the devil stay.

But hey, do I really belong on that shitty place? Will I survive?

"I'm really dissapointed." My lawyer told me.

Hindi ako sumunod at pinanood nalang ang mga pulis na lumapit sa akin para posasan ako but before the cold metal of the handcuff touch my skin.

The detective came and rushing through the door. Pawis na pawis sya at halatang walang tulog and she's holding a brown envelope.

"Sandali! Teka lang!" He said that made everyone to stop from leaving. "Listen to me please." He announced. Muling naupo ang judge maging ang prosecutor at halatang gusto syang pakinggan.

Sinesenyasan ko syang tumigil at tumahimik dahil nahatulan na ako but he don't want to look at my direction.

"What is it Detective Park?" The prosecutor asked at ngayon ko lang yata nalaman ang surename ng detective na may hawak sa kaso ko. So the name is Park huh?

Tinaas nya ang hawak na brown envelope at mula doon, nilabas nya ang isang duguang necktie, kutsilyo na may bahid parin ng dugo at ang isang maliit na container ng chemical na kinamatay ni Rita.

"Stimpson can't go to jail. I got the real murder weapon." He stated that made my eyes widened. Holy crap, detective!

"What?! Dalawa ang murders weapons? Ano ba talaga ang totoo detective?" The attorney asked.

"The first evidence I gave you was fabricated. I would like to conduct a new investigation for this case." He said.

The judge seems to agree with him kaya muli akong napaupo. What the hell, Detective Park?!

You're really a pain in the ass!