Chapter 7: Double Trouble

Well.

Shit.

"We're here." Taehyung stated, a slight jolly tone in his voice. In contrary to his otherwise joyful mood though, mine was the complete opposite. I was twitching with anxiousness.

I am here. In front of Taehyung and his friends' house. With the intention of stealing his camera which contained something veryyy personal, no doubt about that. And now we're walking towards their door with sweaty hands and Taehyung with a soft, warm smile plastered on his face. I gulped down.

I am so going to be on Santa's naughty list.

"Your house is, um, big." I said rather lamely, looking around as we stood on the doorway. In truth, it looked really big. There should honestly be no surprise there, considering that 7 people live in this single place. And I guess they'll need lots of space in their rooms for...practicing the arts of kama sutra. Thank language I didn't need to say that word.

One corner of Taehyung's mouth rose as he took out the keys from his back pocket. "Trust me." The key sliding in the keyhole, he stopped to glance at me rocking back and forth nervously, a sly smile on his mouth. "My friends and I have something much bigger." He trailed off, stepping in the establishment. My mind went haywire. I wasn't the only one who knew language. By that, I totally knew what Taehyung meant by it. That perverted beast. Well, at least it wasn't like at the mall last time.

Shaking the blood off my cheeks, I followed after Taehyung. My eyes popped at what stood before me, almost gasping.

Their house was like those fancy but cozy casas in resorts. Two comfy looking and I bet comfy feeling couches were adjoined together, a soft glow coming off the shades of the window from the front of the house landing on them. One couch was facing the big ass TV placed on the wall to the right and the other one just connected to the other, forming an inverted L if you look from above. A brown coffee table was in the middle, while tons of movies and games were placed in dark brown shelves. To make my whole astonished description short, their brown motif house was beautiful and everywhere screamed 'CASA'.

My moment of awe was momentarily disrupted by the thought of Sunmi sneaking around here. Again, it was just rumors, but the image of her sniffing Taehyung's boxers on the way out really is creepy. Like, Paranormal Activity creepy.

While I was taking in the image of their house with my mouth open, I looked at Taehyung as he chuckled at me, a hand on his mouth as if he was observing me."You're so adorable when you aren't glaring at me." His voice rang teasingly. I shot him a glare, making him puff air out.

"Nevermind you're glaring again." The creases in my forehead intensed as he avoided my stare, looking to the hallway to the front which lead to the kitchen and the staircase from the left of the house leading to, from what I could only guess, their rooms. What the hell? What did Taehyung expect me to do when he irritated me through harrassment? Smile?

"Guys Y/N is here!" I was about to sass like the anti-social intellectual I was until Taehyung shouted. His voice boomed thoughout the house, that I was sure of since it was enough to make me wince.

It was not long before I perked up as, afterwards, I heard doors from upstairs bust open. And then each of them came coming down, rather quickly if I may say so, the thuds of their footsteps mixing with each other. I mentally hugged myself closer as they all stood in front of me, eyeing my whole body up and down.

A sweat dropped down my forehead. This is a whole new level of uncomfortable. It felt like all 6 of them were stripping me of my clothes in their minds. Well, all 6 of them except Jungkook, who was just giggling at the sight of me getting tensed up because of his friends. That little fucker.