Chapter 15

lightning crashed in the sky the power flickered off and i screamed as i felt someone grab my left wrist and pulled me roughly into their slim but fit physique and pin both my wrists behind my back with one hand. i knew by his form it wasn't dark "DARK!! Hel-" his hand covered my mouth as he growled "s̷h̷u̷t̷ u̷p̷ B̷i̷t̷c̷h̷" dark then growled it sounded more like a roar of anger as i saw glowing red eyes.

"𝓐𝖓𝖙𝖎 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝑯𝖊𝖗 𝕲𝖔!!" anti then started to laugh "y̷o̷u̷ n̷e̷e̷d̷ t̷o̷ l̷e̷a̷r̷n̷ t̷o̷ s̷h̷a̷r̷e̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷i̷p̷o̷o̷" he pulled me in front of him to act as a shield from dark. i felt his breath on my neck and soon his lips brushed down my neck to my shoulder i started to squirm his grip got tighter and i screamed in pain as his sharp nails dug into my wrists. anti then threw me behind him into the wall as dark lunged at us the wind was knocked out of me and i could hear faint sounds of fighting through the delerium my sight was doubled and blurry i tried to get up but because i hadn't taken a breath immediately i fell back into the wall as i tried to steady my breathing, my ears finally picked up my name.

"(𝒚/𝖓) 𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖙!!" i tried to move only to trip and fall forward i picked myself back up and started to run for the door i heard glass shatter "o̷h̷ n̷o̷ y̷o̷u̷ d̷o̷n̷'t̷!" anti started
laughing i felt something wrap around my neck as i was slammed into the wall next to the door by my throat "y̷o̷u̷'r̷e̷ c̷o̷m̷i̷n̷g̷ w̷i̷t̷h̷ m̷e̷" his hand around my neck was covered in a warm thick liquid... blood... i snapped tears ran down my face "Dark!" anti only cackled louder "i̷t̷'s̷ n̷o̷ u̷s̷e̷ n̷o̷w̷.. I̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ f̷i̷n̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ w̷o̷n̷"

i fought him with all my might anything i could muster i kneed him between the legs as he dropped i kicked into his face as hard as i could and i ran over to dark the lightning illuminating my way to him through the broken room. he was on top of my shattered glass coffee table a pool of blood underneath him i was shaking as i reached for him "... dark..?" "(𝒚/𝔫)...*𝖌𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖙* 𝔯𝔲𝔫 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝖗𝖚𝖓" "but-"
.
.
Ḭ̰̻̼̋̌'̯̖̰̙̹̫̅͐̒̍̊͑ͣ̓l̙̗̩͉̤͊ͨ̀ͥ́̈́̈̋l̖̼͖̺̫̩̦̦͒̑̊ ̼̻̤̰̻̥̤̅͒̽̓̇͛͂̐̓F̟͙̙̹̘̉͂̊͗ͅU͕͕͙̭͉̳͚͊ͣ̀ͥ̔̊C͕͖̖̦͚̫̠ͦ̑͂ͧͬͫͅK͎͎̹̜͗ͬͫ̓̂͗ͦI͈̖͍͍̰̹̯ͣ̈́N̝͇͍̥͙͔͚̾̾̉ͮͮ̀Ĝ̤͓̠̠͎̀̔̌ ͇̬̙͙̮͙̫ͮ̊ͫK͉̘͗ͥ̅̒̎I̯̺̼̬̺͆̈́ͪ̊̓ͬ̂̑Ḷ͕̰̳̘̘̭ͧ̽̔̐̌̀̏̚L̙̥̲̮͇̓̌̓͌ͮ ̯̫̙̼͚͑̊̎Y̯͚͇̤̽ͨÔ̩̲̳̬̯̮͙̘ͭ̾͒̎͆ͦ̚U̖̺͍̹̩͋̈̋

.
̝̣̻͛ͨ̎̿͐̍̓Ḇ͚͍̞̍̎̒ͤͅI͇͈̼̜̞̩̞̙̋͐̆ͪ̏T̟̠͉͕̖̝͚̊̾͑͂͑ͣ͒̃C̫ͭ̋ͬ̍͐ͤ̐̒H͈̟̋ͧͬ̄͑̑ͤ!͚̟͔̟̩̒̈́ͪ̆̃ͭ͂̌ͥ
.
anti roared as he ran towards us. next thing i knew the side of my face felt like i got hit with a ton of bricks and i was on the floor fading in and out i saw dark being lifted by the collar of his shirt his head hanging back blood dripping from his mouth ... then anti on the ground dark on top of him punching him relentlessly ... i couldn't see anymore.. i heard anti speak... his next words chilled my soul "y̷o̷u̷ m̷u̷s̷t̷'v̷e̷ r̷e̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ l̷o̷v̷e̷d̷ h̷e̷r̷" more insane laughter... then blackness..