Chapter 5

(Dark's POV)

'it's been a couple of days since i saw that girl from the diner ... and yet i can't get her out of my head... maybe i should go there and see if i spot her ... just to check and make sure she didn't get into trouble...' "𝔚𝔞𝔦𝔱 𝚠𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔪 𝔦 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤.... 𝔦𝔱 𝚠𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔤𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 ..." i sighed getting up and decided i would go not for her but a chocolate shake..

******Time Skip******
i was brought to a table and sat down the hostess looking at me eagerly. "what can i get ya hun?" "just a chocolate shake please, thanks" i said handing her the menu. she left and i found my eyes wondering around searching... 'she's not here' the hostess came back with my shake i handed her the money as she came back with my change i shook my head side to side. she seemed to understand, thanked me and left me to my own devices.

i found my mind preoccupied with that girl...(y/n) as i finished the last of my shake. i got up and left. 'she wasn't there tonight.. maybe i should just forget her'... sigh 'i will allow myself to check on her home once that's it. after this she is nothing to me ..if she's even still alive..' i started heading in the direction she had walked that night and soon found myself at her doorstep. no lights but the flashing of a tv... i thought about just walking away but i couldn't... i had to see that she was safe..

i dissolved into the shadows and was soon in her home. her tv glitched as i came closer to her living room.. she didn't seem to notice.... i walked around the couch to see that she was in fact sleeping. she looked so peaceful i felt my lips curve up slightly at the sight of her..'dammit what is wrong with me?' her face changed she looked like she might be having a nightmare now... i sighed and walked away just as i was about to leave she screamed. i disappeared into the shadows and simply watched from them as she sat up cursing putting her hand on her chest.

she then tried to turn the tv off it didn't work. she got up and went into another room. i took this chance to leave just as i passed the living room the tv turned off and i heard something fall over... 'shit...meh whatever' i shrugged my shoulders and left. i didn't want to scare her but it's whatever at this point.