Chapter 14

**** Two weeks later ****

i had just finished cleaning everything at the end of my shift. i said goodnight to everyone and walked to my car. i had started the car receiving a lot of shaking from the engine then it just stopped. "what on earth?" i leaned my forehead on the steering wheel and sighed. 'i knew it was gonna die but i didn't think it would be so soon' i got out locking the car carrying my few belongings that were important in my purse.

'i'll just let Monica know by text when i get home it's a nice night for a walk..no i won't think about that i will be fine.' i started to head home. ----- as i passed the gas station i thought about mark... "he is probably worried" i pulled out my phone as i saw lightning flash through the sky. my phone's screen turned to static and the battery flashed red with 1%. "what the fuck it was just at 45%!" i continued walking faster as the bad weather threatened me further.

(Dark's POV)
'she should be out of work by now why hasn't she contacted me yet?' i sighed and stopped pacing an idea ran through my mind 'maybe i can surprise her we were supposed to go out to the park or beach tonight.' i grab my keys and get into my car driving over the speed limit as something stuck in the back of my mind. i pulled in her driveway killing the engine.

'what if he already got to her...' i growled unlocking her door she really wasn't here... '𝚃𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 the only thing that makes sense all her electronics acting buggy' i could feel myself coming through the disguise ''𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥! 𝔦𝔣 𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯..𝐈'𝖑𝖑 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝑯𝖎𝖒' i walked up to her room where i knew there was a mirror.

(Your POV)
I could see my home and wouldn't you know my luck... it started to downpour 'DAMMIT' i ran as fast as i could finally laying my eyes upon marks car... 'he must have been worried.' i ran through my front door leaning against it soaking wet giggling a little. "Mark?" i walked into the living room "Mark?-" Where the FUCK WERE YOU!?"

i frowned "calm down Mark my car broke dow- "And you DIDN'T think to CALL ME!?" he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the wall. i was frightened by this "WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!?" i rolled my eyes trying to stay calm "My Phone DIED what was i suppose to do? Telepathically tell you i NEED you?!" 'did he just get paler?' his grip tightened it hurt. "𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔎𝔫𝔬𝚠 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔰! Maybe if You 𝔇𝔦𝔡 I would have Known!" i push him off of me looking at him with a look of disgust 'why does his voice seem deeper?' "What the FUCK are you actually saying right now do you HEAR yourself Mark?"

(Dark's POV)
i grabbed her throat pushing her back into the wall "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝑯𝖆𝒗𝖊 𝕹𝖔 𝐈𝖉𝖊𝖆 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝐈 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕯𝖔 𝚃𝖔 𝖄𝖔𝖚!" she tried desperately to remove my hands from her i smiled her face turning red the fear in her eyes....i could ignore her clawing my arm trying to break my hold on her. but... the fear in her eyes snapped me out of my rage. i let go of her and she crumpled to the floor gasping for air i looked at my hands seeing my true colors..

(Your POV)
choking on the air finally filling my lungs i look up teary-eyed in disbelief. standing before me was the man from my dream... that nightmare... "da..rk..." he sighed heavily fixing his new attire. his suit... "𝐈 𝔞𝔪 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝒚 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝒚. 𝔦 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝒚 𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩.." "Wh..at *cough* are You?" i spoke my hand holding my neck covering the newly forming bruise. he folded his hands behind his back, closed his eyes and spoke softer.

"𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝚠𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝚠𝔞𝒚..." he opened his eyes "𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔩𝒚 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝒚 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝒚𝔬𝔲." i stood up slowly "i need to sit down and i don't think i trust you right now so.. Leave!" i surprised myself with how confident i sounded. "(𝒚/𝔫) 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝚠 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫... 𝔦 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔫𝔬 𝔣𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪 𝚠𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝒚𝔬𝔲." he bowed slightly and i sighed. something had made me believe his words. "fine." we walked to the living room and i sat on the couch closer to the window hearing the rain tapping on it calmed me.

"alright so start explaining" he sat down and looked at his hands and sighed. "𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝚠𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 (𝒚/𝔫)... 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫.. 𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔉𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔪𝒚 "ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯" 𝔦𝔣 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝚠𝔦𝔩𝔩... 𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝚠𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝚃𝔲𝔟𝔢..." "thats why you looked familiar the first night we met.." "𝒚𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔦 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 (𝒚/𝔫)... 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝚠𝔥𝒚 𝚠𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔱. 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔞 𝒗𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝚠𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝚠𝔥𝔬 𝚠𝔞𝔰 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝒚 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔰. 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝚠 𝚠𝔥𝒚 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔦 𝚠𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱... 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞 𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔫... 𝔦'𝔪 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔢... 𝔦 𝚠𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔡𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔬𝔬.. 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔦 𝚠𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔯𝒚𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝒗𝔬𝔦𝔡 𝒚𝔬𝔲.."

"why?" he looked up at me "𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝚠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝒚𝔬𝔲. (𝒚/𝔫) 𝔟𝒚 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱 𝔦 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔦 𝔪𝔞𝒚 𝔥𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝒚 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝒗𝔢 𝚠𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔦 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝚠 𝔦𝔱 𝒚𝔢𝔱." "Dark... were you really in my dreams?" he sighed "𝒚𝔢𝔰...𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔱 𝔦 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔣𝔣... 𝔰𝔬 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝚠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝒚 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢.. 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔬𝚠𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔬 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢." i looked down and placed my hand on my neck. "(𝒚/𝔫) 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔢 𝔦 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝒚..."