Chapter 9

(Dark's POV)

i was walking through the streets of downtown, i felt someone following me i looked over my shoulder to see a man about my height torn black skinny jeans and a black hoodie with the hood up hiding his face from my view. i rolled my eyes turned into an alley way and ducked down waiting for the man to turn the corner as he did i popped up grabbed him by his throat pinning him against the wall my eyes glowing red in warning

"who the fuck are you and 𝚠𝔥𝒚 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝚠𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢?" i spat my demonic voice breaking through. the man giggled then spoke "a̷w̷w̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷ d̷o̷n̷'t̷ y̷o̷u̷ r̷e̷m̷e̷m̷b̷e̷r̷ m̷e̷?" he laughed in my face looking me in the eyes with his own eyes glowing green, putting a knife to my throat. "𝒜𝔫𝔱𝔦? 𝚠𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔡𝔬 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝚠𝔞𝔫𝔱?!" "I̷ c̷a̷m̷e̷ h̷e̷r̷e̷ t̷o̷ c̷l̷a̷i̷m̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ L͞i͝f̵e͢ D͝árki̡p̶ǫò" he pushed the blade harder to my neck i let go of his neck jumping back. his hood fell as he charged at me i disappeared leaving a cloud of black and red smoke reappearing behind him. he spun around a crazed look on his face. "y̷o̷u̷ k̷n̷o̷w̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷... w̷o̷r̷d̷ i̷s̷ y̷o̷u̷'v̷e̷ g̷o̷n̷e̷ s̴͞o͏f̵t" he tilted his head and started to giggle. some of the blood from his self inflicted throat slit dripping down to his collar.

"𝚠𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱?" "y̷o̷u̷'r̷e̷ i̷n̷ l̷o̷v̷e̷ Ś̸T̸̢UP͞I͢D̷̀! I̷ c̷a̷n̷ s͘͠m̷è͢͏ĺ́͡ļ̕ i̷t̷ o̷n̷ y̷o̷u̷" my fists clenched. "𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝒚 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝚠 𝚠𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝒚𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱" "w̷h̷o̷ i̷s̷ s̷h̷e̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷?" "𝔦'𝒗𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝒚 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝐈 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝚠 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝚃𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝓐𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙!" he started to glitch "I̷ Ẃ̺̫͚I̻͙L͓̗̳̣L̴̲̪̻̬ f̷i̷n̷d̷ h̷e̷r̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷.." he laughed "a̷n̷d̷ w̷h̷e̷n̷ i̷ d̷o̷....i̷ w̷i̷l̷l̷ c̷l̷a̷i̷m̷ h̷e̷r̷ a̷s̷ m̷i̷n̷e̷" he full on started to cackle. i swung at him he caught my fist being pushed back by the force of it.

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝒗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘!!" "B̥͉̰̼̪̤I̢̯Ǹ̫̫̞̘G͎͎̜ͅO̥͇̪̬̙̻͘" he glitched even more as i finally realized i had just given him exactly what he wanted. '𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔦𝔱' i growled and grabbed his wrist as i kicked him in the stomach. he glitched out before he hit the wall and appeared behind me giving me the departing words of
"s͝a̸y̧͘ G̺̻̖̺̣̩͒͌̂̊̅̒ͅo̽̏̒ọ̲̙͑ͅd̘̮ͩb͚̘̯͓̞ͪ̇̓̚ÿ͖̼̩̝́ͦe͖͔̽ͥ̍̔̈́ D̷a̷r̷k̷.." i turned around ready to swing my eyes blaring red in rage he was gone... "𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐!" i sighed. knowing i could never see her again it would be too dangerous........