Chapter 8

(Dark's POV)
after taking (y/n) and her friend to (y/n)'s home i had time to think ... 'she is better off being afraid of me... i am not good for her... the only way to do that is to scare her off' i thought as i parked in the driveway. i knew where her home was so it would be easy to enter her dreams.. i sighed as i stepped into my home walking into my room. i glanced at the mirror. sigh "now is better than never i guess" as i stepped through the full-length mirror it created a portal to a mirror in her home.

****time skip****
i saw her sleeping on her bed still dressed in what she had worn to the club. i caressed her cheek placing my palm on her forehead i was sucked into her still developing dream. she was sleeping on her bed... perfect i snapped my fingers and she was tied to the bed her eyes shot open fear leaking off of her as she looked around her room searching for anything out of place. i allowed myself to become visible to her. no disguise. just me.

(Your POV)
feeling my body move on its own becoming trapped in some kind of bond my eyes flew open i was scared i was looking hurriedly around my room not understanding what was happening.. then my eyes fell upon him "Mark..?" he laughed his deep voice booming through the room "𝔫𝔬 𝔰𝚠𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨.. 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦 𝔫𝔢𝒗𝔢𝔯 𝚠𝔞𝔰" he stepped  forward into the pale moonlight i could see jet black hair in the same style mark had. he was wearing a charcoal grey suit, his skin was so pale it looked grey and to top it off he looked like he had a 3d effect on him as there was a red and blue outline of him and his features overlapping upon him. "who- what are you?" "𝔪𝒚 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝒚 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝚠𝔞𝔯𝔫 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝒚 𝓐𝚠𝖆𝒚 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔢" he snapped his fingers and disappeared in a cloud of black and reddish smoke. i felt my body become free. as the smoke dissipated everything went black.

The next day i had a blaring headache and i was super thirsty i found (b/f/n)'s purse on my kitchen table... i thought back thinking i may have accidentally grabbed hers instead of mine "wait that's right mark had taken us here" i groaned "(B/F/N)!!" i heard her groan in response in the bathroom. i knocked on the door "you okay?" yea just really had to go... " "it's a good thing we are both off today so we can recover" "yea speaking of you have a LOT of explaining to do girlie" i laughed "i know i know we will talk about it after breakfast" "alright"

****time skip****
"wow he sounds amazing and those muscles my goodness if you don't pounce i will beat that little booty of yours" (b/f/n) squealed as she took another bite of pizza. "honestly i want to but i can't help the feeling that he isn't what he seems... i mean last night he almost killed Adam..." "yea so? that piece of shit deserved it if you ask me mark was way too lenient" i laughed "yea" 'but that dream ughh ya know maybe it was just the alcohol...' "well even if i probably won't see him again" i sighed "and why not?!" "i never got his number or anything i don't know anything about him..." "didn't he say he was a regular at your diner? so just switch with people to get different shifts this week you are bound to see him again." "yea i could do that..." 'or maybe it's best left the way it is..'