Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town

Start from the beginning

"Also, Piri!"

"Yeah?"

"Before you and I fought, did you ran into any heartless that didn't disappear after you beat them?" Leon asked me.

Sora interrupted, "There was this one heartless that jumped at her. Remember, Pi?"

I thought back. I did shoot one with a weird light, but it didn't disappear. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Because, that same heartless has been wondering around... As if looking for someone." Aerith said and left momentarily. She come back with a with a heartless. It jumped from her arms and started toward me. Sora stood in front of me and I gently nudged him out of the way.

"It's okay, Sora." I knelt down to the Shadow and started into its eyes. I got a glimpse of its memories; a little girl looking for her sister and losing her heart. I felt sorry for her. "You've been through a lot... more than I have and you're not even my age."

"You must have done something to it. It kept wondering around in all the districts looking for you." Leon told me.

"This heartless was looking for me?" I asked and the heartless latched onto my leg. I picked it up and cradled it like a little baby. It tried to snuggle closer and it fell asleep. "You know, this heartless is kinda cute. I'll name her Amara."

"You're not bringing that thing with us!"

"Donald, that heartless doesn't seem dangerous. It won't hurt us." Goofy said.

"I don't care!" Donald yelled.

"Amara," I whispered and she looked at me, "Crawl into my shadow..." She nodded and jumped out of my arms, doing what she was told.

Donald glared, "Hey! No hiding in her shadow!" He took out his staff.

I summoned my keyblade and pointed at him, "Try me, duck boy!"

khkhkh

Sora's Pov

Piri cradled Amara like a little child as she was asleep and Piri rubbered behind her her antennae. Donald crossed his arms as we walked.

"Why do you threat it like a child?"

Piri growled in annoyance, "Well, first off, she's lost her heart when she was looking for her sister and-"

"Oh, how do you know?" Goofy and I gulped at this.

Almost instantly, I felt a dark aura from sis. "HELLO! PRINCESS OF MEMORY!"

his face was red with embarrassment.

"Anyway, she was a little girl when it happened. That explains why it was a little heartless." I pouted at this.

"But, she sounds so young..."

Her aura seemed to become... calmer and more sad. "I find your heart one of these days, Amara... I promise." the sleeping heartless, who I was shocked to find asleep, slightly snuggled closer to her. Piri put on her sweet smile.

We finally arrived at Cid's shop and he explained that the gummi block we had was actually a navigation gummi. While he was installing it in our ship, we had to deliver a book to this old house.

"Can I see it?" Pi asked and a she grabbed it with her free hand.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

I couldn't help, but get a familiar feeling from it. We got to the third district and looked around for the fire symbol on the door.

"There it is!" Sora pointed out. Amara jumped out of my arms and disappeared into my shadow. I followed Sora and noticed the old house. It was kinda creepy. The front door was boarded so we had to go in a hole that was on the side. This whole place was empty. I sighed heavily.

"There's something about this musty place..." I turned around and saw... Riku! "Kinda reminds me of the secret place back home, where we drew each other?" he asked, smiling.

"Riku?" I asked, reach out for him. But my hand went right through him. Right, another illusion...

"Piri?" I turned to Goofy with a fake grin.

"Nothing." I said. "Just... Thinking..."

"Well, well!" we turned to see an old man dressed like the wizard back in Radiant Garden and he... Wait! that was him! "You arrived sooner then I thought!"

I grinned, "Merlin!"

"My goodness, is that little Ri?" I nodded.

"I've been working on my magic, too!" I giggled.

"I sense you do have power in you!" he laughed a little, "My, my! What a lovely lady you turned out to be."

"Thanks, Mer!" I curtsied and turned to my friends, "Everyone, this is Merlin! Magic and other sorcery are his speciality! I also heard he gave one my friend, Terra, a book."

"Yes," He snapped his fingers and the book in my hands levitated to him. "This book is the same one and so I kept it for him." I knew that book felt familiar!

Merlin decided to help Sora with his magic. I decided to wait outside for them. I went to leave, but a voice stopped.

"One moment dear." a voice said. A light flashed and in front of me appeared a rotund, elderly woman with grey hair, pale skin, and a long, white wand. she was dressed in a lavender cloak with a hood and a pink interior. She also had a pink bow just under her neck. She smiled, "Do you remember me?"

I thought hard. An image of her, a girl in a blue dress, and two little mice. She was from the Castle of Dreams: Cinderella's world. I smiled and hugged her, "Fairy Godmother!"

"I'm glad to see you've grown into such a beautiful young woman," I blushed at this. A memory flashed through my head:

I watched as Aqua danced with Terra and sighed."Want a man like Terra!" I mumbled.

"Don't worry young one," I turned to see the Fairy Godmother, "You'll find your one soon. If you believe in yourself and your dreams, you will be ready for love." she waved her wand and used her magic to change me from a five year old to a fifteen year old. She dressed me like a princess. I was dancing with someone, but I couldn't see his face.

I wiped a tear from my face, "Thank you, Fairy Godmother."