Part 4

Picture of Damien

I woke up at around 2AM to a loud shattering noise in the kitchen. Tyler wasn't by my side anymore, I freaked out, grabbing my tazor from the coffee table and slowly walking into the kitchen to see Tyler, terrified expression, both hands in the air, looking around at the shattered glass on the floor.

"What in the hell did you break."

"A cup."

"Tyyyylerrr! Seriously!"I laughed, running and putting some shoes on. I walked over the glass, lifting him over my shoulder and carrying him away from it so he wouldn't cut his feet.

I got a broom and cleaned it all up, sweeping it out the back door before closing and locking it.

"Why exactly did you have a cup?"

"I wanted orange juice!"

"Then get a plastic cup!" I laughed.

"Sorryyy." He blushed.

"It's okay, I love my clumsy boyfriend." I smiled, kissing him on the forehead.

"Why are you so taalllll?" He frowned.

"I'm not tall. You're short." I laughed.

"Rude!"

"What, it's cute."

He blushed, looking off to the side. I laughed, clearing my throat so he'd look at me. I tilted his chin up slightly, kissing him passionatly.

He stood on his tip toes trying to equal our height. I smirked, lifting him up.

I carried him upstairs, throwing him onto the bed roughly and crawling on top of him.

We locked lips again as I pinned his hands above his head.

And of course, I hear a loud pop downstairs. I broke the kiss, turning to the door.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I said, causiously getting off the bed and walking downstairs.

It was nothing, I searched the entire house but for some reason I didn't dare go in the basement.

"Mayhem, come." I whispered. He stood up and walked to my side. I opened the basement door and slowly walked down the stairs, I was confronted with an angry looking racoon crawling through a crack to escape the basement.

I laughed at myself a little, it was just a coon.

When I got back upstairs Tyler was gone. Fear rushed over my body as I frantically searched the upstairs and then the entire house.

"Tyler!? Where the hell are you!?" I yelled. I slowly walked through the house. I grabbed my tazor from the kitchen, hearing the front door close.

I didn't hesitate to run into the living room to find a grown man, nearly a foot taller than me looking down at me. I couldn't see him, it was too dark. I tazzed him.

He fell to the floor with a loud thud. He didn't move, But I didn't risk to look away. I stomped on his head, making sure he was knocked out before looking out the window to see a truck with another guy lifting a body into the back.

No. I wouldn't let Tyler be taken. I ran outside and tazzed the man, grabbing Tyler's unconsious body.

I ran back inside and locked the front door. I laid Tyler down on the couch and glanced back at the man on the floor. I called 911.

I checked to make sure Tyler was breathing, and luckily he was okay. It felt like forever before police arrived. The guy had woken up long before they got there though, but he didn't dare move, not as long as I had that tazor in my hands.