Part 2

Picture of Darin

Tyler's POV

I had recently decided to call child services. They had came and got me and taken me to my mom, who lived back in Kansas City.

"Mom, when we get there can I walk down the road to visit a friend?"

"Sure sweetie." She smiled. My mom was a lot nicer than my dad. Once we got there I helped my mom carry my stuff inside then started walking down the road to Darin's house. We hadn't even been apart for a week, and we thought it could have been forever.

But if I hadn't called Child Services, which I hadn't expected I ever would, then I probably wouldn't have actually seen him for a long time or even forever.

When I got there my heart skipped a beat, I was so exited.

The door was locked though. I grabbed the spare key from the top of his doorframe and unlocked it, letting myself in.

I determine where he was. I snuck upstairs to his room, hearing quiet sobs behind the door. I quietly opened it. He was staring out the window, crying.

I walked slowly to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He quickly turned to me.

"Tyler!" He shouted, throwing his arms around me. Mayhem laid down beside us, wagging his tail.

"But, how are you here?"

"My dad was arrested for abusing me, so I came to live with my mom until I'm 18."

He released me from his death grasp of a hug, blushing wildly. I laughed a little, remembering how he had requested a kiss before I left.

I made strong eye contact for a moment before crashing lips into his. My eyes slammed shut, feeling him roughly kissing back.

We parted the kiss. I smiled, wrapping my arms around him tightly. "You wanna come back to my mom's house? She's a lit nicer than my dad."

"Sure."

"Quick question."

"Fire away."

"Can I count you as my boyfriend."

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yup."

"Then hell yeah. What else did you think I'd say."

I laughed, grabbing his hand as we walked downstairs and outside, locking the door behind us.

We got in his car, him helping Mayhem into the back, and started driving to my mom's. After a few minutes he laughed, noticing just how bored I was.

He turned on the radio.

"Hell fucking yeaah!" I screamed.

"Ow my eardrums...." He pouted.

"This, right here, is my, pretty boy swag aye!" I screamed. I was absolutely insane when things were going good in my life.

Mayhem started howling in the backseat.

"Calm down Mayhem, I'm just being a dick." I laughed. Mayhem was wagging his tail and sticking his head over the back of my seat.

Mayhem sat down, staring as I made a fool out of myself. Darin shook his head slightly beside me.

I smacked my head into the window on accedent. Darin busted into in laughter.

"Fuck you window! You killed my swag!" I yelled, rubbing my head.

"A-are you okay?" He managed through laughter.

"I'm fine." I said, smiling. He just shook his head at my ignorance. I grabbed the needle from my bag and stabbed it into my arm. I hated having to take this shot, but I also hated seizures.