Chapter 7: Wonderland

En başından başla

Sora was getting annoyed, by the way his face looked, "This is the last one!" he opened it and, sure enough, "What! How many are there?" I giggled at this.

"My turn!" my door was the smallest, but it was the last one. I let the boys go first and when I crawled through... Well...

"I'm stuck!" Sora turned around and looked at me. "Help me!"

He smirked, mischievously, "What's wrong, sis?"

"Sora," I growled, "You damn well know what's wrong. Just get me out!"

He put his hands behind his head, "What's the magic words?"

"Hocus pocus!" I said sarcastically. Then I snapped, "Sora, this isn't funny! So help me, I'll tell Donald and Goofy about your memories! You know I can!"

"Oh really?" He challenged and I smirked.

I automatically thought of a memory of him and Riku sparring. They were duking it out while me and Kairi was watching. When they were in the water, Sora's shorts fell and he tripped. He on pink and red heart briefs. Riku and I were to the point where we couldn't breath, we were laughing too hard, and both Kairi and Sora were red as the hearts on his underwear.

I evily chuckled and raised my voice, "Hey, Sora! Do you remember the time you and Riku dueled? The one with you to in the water?" That got the other two's attention.

"What? There's too many like that!" he said, confidently.

"...and you accidentally lost your trousers and revealed your girly heart briefs?" I watched his face go red just like back then, "Oh, and I believe Kairi was watching as well~"

His eye twitched and he laughed nervously, "Okay, give me your hands."

I smirked with victory, "Thank you!"

After Sora help me out, finally, we look around and a bizarre feeling ran up and down my spine. Everything in the room looked like it was painted on the walls and ground. I stretched until I seen the white rabbit running across the floor. How'd he get so small? He ran through a small door, which closed after he ran through. I noticed the bed was the only thing that was sticking out. A small opening was behind it so I pushed it make it more apparent. I turned my attention to the small door.

"How did he get so small?" Sora asked and he was answered by an unexpected person... or thing?

"No, you're simply too big." the doorknob just said and we jumped a little.

"It talks!" Donald exclaimed.

"Must you be so loud? You woke me up!"

"Oh, uh..." I scratched the back of my head, "We're sorry?"

"Good morning." Goofy greeted, politely.

"Good night!" it snapped, "I need more sleep." I sweat dropped at this.

'Lazy doorknob. I thought Sora was bad...' I thought.