Caught

Night's PoV

She's mad. I knew it. But that's part of my plan. I have to use all of my willpower to ignore her to see if it will affect her. To see if she wants me.

But its already 2 days but it seemed nothing to her. Its actually frustrating me because of her insensitiveness.

I like her

I already admitted that since the beginning, since I found her from that place.

I just ran my fingers through my black raven hair and sighed heavily. I know I'm hopeless because if I'll tell her how I feel about her, she might run away from me. And I dont want that to happen. Ever.

"Have you seen Kate?" I asked Cross, one of my members. He just pointed at the apple tree orchard then I saw a crouching figure. I smiled but it faded as soon as I saw my brother talking to her..and she seemed to be enjoying his company so much. This made my blood boil inside.

I looked back at Cross and tapped his back with so much force than I intend it to be, making him cough in the process.

"Thanks bud" Then I left him there and headed for the apple tree.

They are now walking and I caught Richard glancing at me before jogging away.

I must admit. It frustrates me even more that he's talking to her. But I quickly covered it. I jogged towards her and greeted her.

"Hey!" she turned around and tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ear. God. She looks so beautiful. Totally angelic.

"Night, how did you find me?" Did she know I'm actually looking for her?

Time to play some games!

"I wasn't even looking for you actually, I was looking for my brother. Have you seen him?"

I lied. But by the look of her face, I wanted to take it all back.

But I knew it..my plan is working!

She crossed her arms and huffed.

"No I haven't seen him"

" Oh, okay. see you around then, I'll just look for him" Then I skidded past her. Not even giving single a glance before I walked away.

I can sense her annoyance and I'm enjoying it.

I just chuckled as I stride towards Richard who'se talking to Marcus.

When he saw me, he dismissed Marcus. He grinned as he aproached me making me ball my fist.

"You really do like her do you?" He said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Back off Richard. She's mine" I growled. I ont know how I did that but I guess I just did. I must get my throat checked sometimes.

"Ohhh...Mr. Possesive Guy is here" He said smiling slyly.

Before I could even answer back, I heard a growling noise. But there is only one thing in my mind. KATE!