A/N concerning future chapters:

Hello guys! This is just going to be a non-permanent chapter to "announce" a thing about the story before I make a disclaimer in the '00' chapter.

What I'm planning on including in this story might be:

- Drug use (mainly just mentions of it)

- Scenes with slightly sexual undertones (nothing smutty though)

- Generally 'angsty' scenes (don't expect much of that before the ending, which is in two hundred years at this pace that I'm writing in)

THIS MIGHT NOT BE WHAT IT ENDS UP INCLUDING, just a slight disclaimer of what the next couple of weeks' chapters might include. I don't want any of you to read something you could feel uncomfortable with, even if it means I'll lose a couple of readers :-)

What's important is that everyone's comfortable, happy and okay with what they're reading. The numbers on my stories aren't a big deal for me, but the thought that people enjoy what I'm writing is. You're free to remove this story from your library if you don't like stories that include more serious themes, I won't blame you, I'd even help you find something that you might enjoy even more than this mess haha.

I've not written much further ahead since I mainly write half the chapter + start on future chapters on Saturdays and then edit/update on Sundays. I mainly made this note to prepare you guys for it, since I know it's not nice to get such a nasty "surprise" from a story you thought would turn out to be rather vanilla in terms of the storyline.

I WILL WRITE A NOTE AT THE TOP OF THE NEW CHAPTERS ABOUT POTENTIAL TRIGGERS AND OTHER THINGS PEOPLE SHOULD BE NOTIFIED ABOUT BEFORE READING. In this case, even if some don't read through this note (which I totally get since I'm just rambling at this point), they'll still know what they're about to read.

This way it'll work out the best, I think :-)

Also, don't feel afraid to notify me of potential grammatical/spellings errors I haven't edited out of my drafts! English is my second language and my English skills are kind of rusty as for now, you'll help me out a ton of notifying me of them, trust me!

See you on Sunday for part 5!

/Malou